Main Round Offer Question (1 Viewer)

meltdown469

HSC
N/A
Hi all!
I was offered the course today which I've wanted to go in, although I want to wait to the final round and see if anything else is offered to me. So the questions is!

If I were to wait till the final round offer, is there a chance I may lose my main round offer? I want to wait for the final round but I'm afraid I might lose my main round offer.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Accept the main round offer. You can still recieve offers in later rounds.

If you don't accept it, you will lose it. You can always withdraw if you recieve an offer in a later round.

snowconesyum

HSC
You have to accept your main round offer now while you can, otherwise you could lose it.

HOwever, accepting your main round offer does NOT JEOPARDISE your chances of getting the late round offer you wanted - they will offer it to you whether or not you've accepted something in a previous round.

If you do get the late round offer, then you can accept that one and de-accept your first round one.

cxlxoxk

HSC
thats selfish accepting and not going to take it up
no it just means, that if you get an offer in the late round, you can accept it, and reject the other, leaving it for someone in the final round...

rcr4fags

HSC
N/A
no it just means, that if you get an offer in the late round, you can accept it, and reject the other, leaving it for someone in the final round...

if u accpet main round, that place wont come on offer again

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well everyone has already said it but. You got to course you wanted and so assuming that was your 1st perference then there is no need to wait.

It's not selfish accepting but not taking it up, I mean you worked hard to get the score so if you decided not to take it up then that's your right/choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)