• We have a few events lined up for the October school holidays!
    Watch this space...

Main round offers at 9pm (1 Viewer)

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
387
Location
Terrigal
Gender
Female
HSC
2006
LottoX said:
lolololol emo.
Haha I've seriously sat her for ages just staring at your rocking monkey avatar, its kind of hypnotising at 1:30am. :p :rofl:
 

haque

Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
429
Gender
Male
HSC
2006
Sprinkles~ said:
Haha I've seriously sat her for ages just staring at your rocking monkey avatar, its kind of hypnotising at 1:30am. :p :rofl:
Lol it's making me fall asleep right now-i tried to get a short video of alevitating frog as my avatar but couldn't do it lol(u guys have to see it, they magnetise the frog and use the meissner efect to levitate it( like similar poles repelling each other in magnets)
 
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
2,363
Location
Wollongong
Gender
Male
HSC
2006
haque said:
Lol it's making me fall asleep right now-i tried to get a short video of alevitating frog as my avatar but couldn't do it lol(u guys have to see it, they magnetise the frog and use the meissner efect to levitate it( like similar poles repelling each other in magnets)
Flash back of physics and ideas to implementation right there...and as quick as a flash its gone :)
 

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
387
Location
Terrigal
Gender
Female
HSC
2006
LottoX said:
It's so cute and addictive isn't it?

The strange thing is that it has no mouth or arms.
Yes it is! I never noticed the no arms or mouth thing, haha poor monkey!
 

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
895
Location
Adelaide
Gender
Male
HSC
2007
michaellu said:
oh shinigami, your avatar is da pic of Rainie in E Mo Zai Shen Bian :)
Wow, someone on BOS actually recognised where my avatar comes from. :D

Have you watched DBY or are you a Rainie fanatic? :p
 

michaellu

New Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
3
Gender
Male
HSC
2006
~shinigami~ said:
Wow, someone on BOS actually recognised where my avatar comes from. :D

Have you watched DBY or are you a Rainie fanatic? :p
lets say im a rainie, jolin, leehom, and jjlin fanatic :p yep watched it about 3 times and got it on DVD..call me crazy :D
 

haque

Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
429
Gender
Male
HSC
2006
watatank said:
Flash back of physics and ideas to implementation right there...and as quick as a flash its gone :)
Lol i have nearly forgotten everything
 

stazi

Nightman
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
14,119
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2004
Optophobia said:
She was on holidays from memory.
there's no internet overseas?


and for those going for usyd check this site tomorrow:

http://fmweb01.ucc.usyd.edu.au/ugcourses/FMPro?-db=msr_ugpg.fp5&-lay=www&-format=list.html&-error=error.html&za_a_WebSearch=commerce&a_PlacesTypeHECS=Yes&-token.1=Local&-token.9=commerce&zc_ShowOnWeb=Yes&a_CourseLevel=UG&-SortField=ug_UAI2006&-SortOrder=Descending&-find

Last year, from memory, the 2005 cutoffs were changed to 2006 ones on the usyd site a few hours before cutoffs came out.

Good way to check if theyve been updated is to memorise a few cutoffs:
commerce: 93.40
commerce (lib): 97.65
com/arts: 93.90
 

thenothing

no member
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
252
Location
Sydney
Gender
Female
HSC
2006
stazi said:
there's no internet overseas?


and for those going for usyd check this site tomorrow:

http://fmweb01.ucc.usyd.edu.au/ugcourses/FMPro?-db=msr_ugpg.fp5&-lay=www&-format=list.html&-error=error.html&za_a_WebSearch=commerce&a_PlacesTypeHECS=Yes&-token.1=Local&-token.9=commerce&zc_ShowOnWeb=Yes&a_CourseLevel=UG&-SortField=ug_UAI2006&-SortOrder=Descending&-find

Last year, from memory, the 2005 cutoffs were changed to 2006 ones on the usyd site a few hours before cutoffs came out.

Good way to check if theyve been updated is to memorise a few cutoffs:
commerce: 93.40
commerce (lib): 97.65
com/arts: 93.90
Thanks :) I hope they do the same this year :)
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top