Main round offers (1 Viewer)

kitkatkittyau

HSC
With only two days to go untill main round offers are released whos nervous? who doesnt care? who is sick of waiting?

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
I feel sick because I know its highly unlikely I'll get an offer. I don't want it to come cos I'm enjoying being in denial :/

Calla

HSC
im extremely nervous because i'm really depending on my 1st preference...i'll kinda feel robbed if i dont get in...btw just a quick question - do offers get printed in newspapers before the 9pm UAC release?...i can't seem to remember how it went last year.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha calla im in the same situation for you...waiting for a successful transfer
the more i think about it, the more nervous i become, so i tend not to think about it, probably until 15 mins till the offers come out
still got another 2 nights to wait so it would be a very long 2 nights
good luck everyone with their preferences

hellomike

HSC
The results are printed in the newspapers the morning after when the offer letters arrive also. Yeah, try not to think about it too much because it just makes your mind more stressful. I'm fairly confident and nervous, just have to wait. Just like waiting to hear if you got the job or not. I'm going to wait until I get the mail and if the envelope is heavy, I know.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I'm nowhere near as anxious for my uni offers as I was for my UAI. For me, I'm more worried about getting into the residential college I applied for at the moment as my plans for this year will be fucked up if I dont get in.

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
the offers come out in the newspaper at night.. sick of waiting man jeez

sarah89

HSC
and because they come out at night instead of 9am, it would be more acceptable for us to all be in a drunken stupour when we get the offers

just a thought...i mean i know a bit of rum would really take the edge off these nerves- someone should have an offers party

:)

good luck to everyone

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
sarah89 said:
and because they come out at night instead of 9am, it would be more acceptable for us to all be in a drunken stupour when we get the offers

just a thought...i mean i know a bit of rum would really take the edge off these nerves- someone should have an offers party
My thoughts EXACTLY!!

Because it would be a little unacceptable to be drunk at 9am in the morning. This way we can get drunk immediately after or even before they are released.

My friend and I plan to see our lack of offers at 9pm, scream and cry for a while, then she's coming to pick me up at 9:30 and we're going to go get drunkk at our favourite probably partially illegal spot. Love our plans! :D

And I just realised that it's 1:30am.

That means it is tuesday.

Which means offers come out TOMORROW. *dies* :eek:

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
I live in Melbourne but applied for ANU, is there anyway i can secure the offers on wednesday 9pm?

Calla

HSC
and the jammed server will probably delay u, oh say about by 10 - 30 mins...doesnt do my nerves any justice!

yy

HSC
N/A
nervous and sick of waiting. have put down a deposit for a place near unsw, so if i don't get in, i'm screwed

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Ouch...

Depends on the degree you've wanted via UAC. Perhaps you could do alternate degrees at UNSW i.e. If you chose Advanced Science (UAI i remember was somewhere near 88, lol I think I'm confusing my uai with the range for adv sci, but you know the range), you could also opt for Bachelor of science (UAI somewhere near 82, or last year it dropped abit)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Rekkusu said:
Ouch...

Depends on the degree you've wanted via UAC. Perhaps you could do alternate degrees at UNSW i.e. If you chose Advanced Science (UAI i remember was somewhere near 88, lol I think I'm confusing my uai with the range for adv sci, but you know the range), you could also opt for Bachelor of science (UAI somewhere near 82, or last year it dropped abit)
ay rex i thought b science at unsw was like 73.00? but adv sci was about right at 88

oh diane what was your first preference that you put?

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
what happens once you get all the offers but you want to go to another place that you didnt put in your preferences?

tennille

HSC
You can change your preferences once the main round offers come out, and you will be considered for your new first preference in the late round. However, I suggest you accept your first offer in case you do not receive an offer in the late round. You have until 22/01 to be considered in the late round. Any time after that (up till 1/02), you will be considered for the final round. See here for more info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)