Major assesment results (1 Viewer)

jabbie

HSC
Hey what did everyone get for their major assement

I did mine on the historical debate of the ethnicity of the macedonians

ended up with 30/35 or 85% which i thought was pretty good for a subject like ext

nessyfreak

HSC
ill tell you when i get it back... or maybe i wont, it depends how i go hehe. lets put it this way- if i do crap then ill keep it to myself

[trent]

HSC
35/40

i was really happy, considering i didn't know if i had done it correctly.

now just trials tomorrow :(

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
20.5/40.......I was told that mine was good and that I would be happy with the result prior to receiving the mark......wtf?!?!?!?!?

Emma204

HSC
Happy with my result 38/40 so all the work payed off, strange to let it go after researching for so long.

X

xeuyrawp

Congrats everyone. Timbro: Don't worry too much about the mark, just work in your trials and HSC. :)

X

xeuyrawp

And may I remind you all that you should post up your major works here? Give back to the forum! =)

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
well im not really worried about the mark, but im perplexed as to how my teacher thinks i would be really pleased with it, must think i have really low standards........and don't even ask me about my trial mark :p

daledugahole

HSC
I don't know my overall mark yet as it hasn't been scaled yet but my raw marks are:

18/20 for the log book
5/5 for the synopsis
9/10 for the sources and bibliography
19/20 for the acutal essay

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
39/40. i wanted maybe just one mark more :p cause i screwed trials comparatively

captain249

HSC
yeah i got 39/40 too and i was happy with my trial (43/50) but it was my half yearly that let me down a bit (19/25) but im hoping that weighting will help me out a bit!!!

dandel26

HSC
100% lol, night before effort (writting the damn thing), research was a waste of time, i've had longer SOR assessment tasks, 2500 words thats just silly

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
The school hasn't actually added our proposal onto it and weighted it all properly yet, but by my calculation I'll come to 37/40, which I'm pleased with. Probably 2nd or 3rd in the year.

X

xeuyrawp

dandel26 said:
100% lol, night before effort (writting the damn thing), research was a waste of time, i've had longer SOR assessment tasks, 2500 words thats just silly
Ooh, you should definitely post it up then!

And don't leave your HSC study to the night before. =)

ane_st

HSC
I got 31/40 im :) with that... and i came second in the class.. with the chick who came first for i think 37/40...

punkoohi

HSC
Wat Did U Get For Ur Major Work?

the title says it all.. wat did u get for ur major work for ext hist... and wat was ur class rank (out of how many ppl?)

plus to get that mark, how hard did u have to work.. where did u go for resources...

captain249

HSC
Re: Wat Did U Get For Ur Major Work?

I got 39/40 for my major which was top, next was 38. THere are 8 ppl in my class. HAHA i didnt work too hard at all i jus got a dump of books, read them and made notes and photocopied and it worked out from there it really wasnt that hard. Jus depends on ur topic tho and how much stuff there is about it. I did Caesar which theres a decent amount of books on so i was set.
Good luck,
nathan

punkoohi

HSC

Oh My Goshhhhhhh I Wish Wish Wishhhh I Could Be Even Capable Of Getting That Result, Can U Plz Pm Me Your Essay

captain249

HSC

Sure thing, when i figure out how to PM......i'll get it! lol
What topic u thinking of doin??

punkoohi

HSC

lolzzz thankss.... like email it or wateva...

i LOVEE feminism, but i dont know what to do, and i dont know much about hsitorical events, and i love racism, as well AND SEXISM!!! my 3 FAVE topics, like im passionate about them... but i dont know.. PLEASE ANY IDEAS.. im still in yr 11, but im up against A REALLLYYY SMART GROUPS OF GIRLS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)