Major Design Project Outline and guide for Students (1 Viewer)

obelisk

HSC
hey this will help alot for my mdp but my teacher doesnt like my idea :(

Madz_B

HSC
thanks for the link... The information is really helpful...
Our teacer gave us a "DT Bible" which is esentially what one should put into one's MDP, but this link has more information

koktoong

HSC
I just finished year 11. I just started year 12 this term. I need more information from anyone. Please help me.... thx

minnie may

HSC
My teacher never gives us any theory work so this was a big big help...and i am half way through year 12! thankyou so so much!!!:uhhuh:

TMR3

HSC
Where's the link
Hey :)
i was wondering myself where i could get myself a copy?
the attachment given is a broken link.
I really need help for my time and action plan - i know it shouldnt be too hard - but i dont know what to put as sub headings for it.

Cheers
TMR3

ayaa262

HSC
hey i was wondering if you had any links to the dt folio template? or any dt notes? that would be soo helpful!

Hey :)
i was wondering myself where i could get myself a copy?
the attachment given is a broken link.
I really need help for my time and action plan - i know it shouldnt be too hard - but i dont know what to put as sub headings for it.

Cheers
TMR3

dylanjoshua

HSC
Hey I'm doing my HSC Major for DAT right now, could anyone give me some advice or tips on how to still get marks when my major idea didn't work and isn't going to work...its due in a couple of days. Basically I just need to know if there are ways of getting marks in the portfolio for my major for example going in depth with 'the issues of my design', or 'what I could've done'

Thanks a lot.

keepLooking

HSC
Hey I'm doing my HSC Major for DAT right now, could anyone give me some advice or tips on how to still get marks when my major idea didn't work and isn't going to work...its due in a couple of days. Basically I just need to know if there are ways of getting marks in the portfolio for my major for example going in depth with 'the issues of my design', or 'what I could've done'

Thanks a lot.
Talk about why you were unable to finish. You can attribute this to many factors such as inadequate research, running out of finance/budget or just the sheer lack of experience/skill. Just bullshit your way through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)