major design projects (1 Viewer)

ben7

Tatts said:
yeah im building/built a guitar, I would say its 95% complete and folio is about 50%

my guitar looks like this

Wow, looks great!
How did u make the body and what is it? Were you worried at all that you would loose tone with plastics?
I bought my body and my neck. lol but i made a fair few changes to the body and painted it and everything. My main concentration was on my innovative part, the little amp i am biulding into it. theres a pic on my website http://bsto.tk.
My pickguard took Ages to make and just yesterday i was drilling out hoels for the pots and bam it SNAPPED on me!!! this close to finish, not happy at all, it was glue together job this one.
folio is prob about 30% and guitar 70%
lot of work to do this week. :S

Ben

Tatts

The body is $500 worth of acrylic (Perspex) LOL. I wasn't worried about tone but more the resonance of notes. Acrylic is extremely brittle and hard (bullet proof), If all goes well the string will be on today ;) !! man the folio is HARD!!!

Mz_Foolish

Omg

I feel like the only one in the state who has not yet completed their MDP.... Plz sumone tell me im wrong.... :mad:

gilese

Yup ya wrong
mines due friday FRIDAYS D" DAY ITS SCARY, SO MUCH TO DO IN LITTLE TIME, our classes have bin staying at school from 8.30 am to 9pm at night to get things done, its all so draining i cant wait to hand it in and say good ridins to it

Mz_Foolish

i know it sounds stupid, but its sooooooooooo good to hear that... ive been bak till 7pm twice a week for the last term its ridiculous.... too much stress... i still havent finished the final products and im no where near completion of the folio...

astroboi

this is hillarious, my project is a dress designed for the oscars made of buttons. the best thing is. it and the portfolio are no where near finnished, today is wednesday and it is no where near finnished. the best thing is... i dont care lol!

gilese

i wish everyone good luck wit their projects and hope everyting goes well my d' day time is just about here 12pm tommorow then there gettin locked away, i hope i didnt miss anything out in the folio considering it is about 140 pages in length

ben7

Tatts said:
Finished building my guitar!!

now to the folio
Looks very nice. DId you happen to get help from the guys at www.projectguitar.com? Where did you source all your guitar building info?
My guitar is still in 40 pieces and folios is about 20 pages long. I think I'll get it done just in time though.

Ben

Tatts

Nah i didn't get any help from there, I know a guy who helped me out a bit!

dx02

mdp

i just finished making my product

i made a home entertainment unit with ultra violet lights, and spot lights

my theory is lacking, does anyone know anyone who is working with wood for their mdp? if so can you please contact me because my mdp is so crap at th moment

thanks for any help

kernkraft

Mdp

Im making a baseball bat for the my project, as the criteria is that it last longer then original baseball bats.

i also got the bat approved with the Australian Baseball Assoication Standard Legisation of Baseball

shortie_689

HSC
hey i designed an landscaped my front yard stacks of hard work though
Folio killed me i had folio, appendix, plant choice folder, receipt folder and 2 log books
doubt ill get a good mark though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)