Major + Minor for double degree students (2 Viewers)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
If your wanting to to pick finance for "everyday finance knowledge" then accounting already does that for you, it's the most useful major in terms of teaching you how to analyse financial statements etc., which really is what happens when you go out and find jobs in commerce, it's all about the financials, anyone can be taught a formula or two on the spot, but having that analytical mindset from accounting is great.

itoki2288

HSC
N/A
To be completely honest, a finance major can be learnt pretty easily outside of University in terms of knowledge. You don't really learn any critical skills in Finance.

Do accounting bbe

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
To be completely honest, a finance major can be learnt pretty easily outside of University in terms of knowledge. You don't really learn any critical skills in Finance.

Do accounting bbe
i feel like accounting is more beneficial as you can go into more business areas

HSC
N/A
so i just got my accounting results and it was horribly shit
i knew what i got for quiz/mid sem etc and figured out my exam mark - i legit failed
i cant deal with accounting anymore should i switch to finance (dont have to defer) or marketing (have to defer)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)