• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

MaJor Project 05 Suicide (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
_muse_ said:
im curious joe.. why were u online at 7:15am?? lol

hmm i change my mind.. my major work isnt due til week 9 term 2.. not term 3 :) bah i dont wanan do it.. i have too many other ones to do...
lol the clock is wrong...haha the clock for BOS is like slow or behind so it was really 8 or 9somethn am lol
that sounds rite
i thnk my major is due round then
but we havent got it yet or havent even been told bout it...
so yea! i have no idea wat this whole "major" thing for IPT is...

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
I'm thinking of just making a website and integrating a range of data types into it (Video, Images etc). I was talking to someone who completed the HSC IPT course last year and this is what she did. She said it was a simplistic project but very effective and got a mark of about 89/100.

Trev

stix
HSC
who said that bruce? i remember the highest was 82/100 at our school, which i originally thought was really shite, i thought none of that class would get band 6 in ipt, and the guy that got 82 ended up coming 9th in state (96).

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
Trev said:
i wanna make an interactive dvd with video/images/sounds etc on it
that'd impress Mr. J wouldn't it bruce? haha thing is, figuring out how to do it =S
I wouldn't bother doing an interactive DVD. It'd be too much work for little reward.

Considering our teacher often seems more concerned with the documentation of the project than the actual project itself, I wouldn't bother. Plus a website is very flexible with what you can integrate into it :)

Trev

stix
HSC
sNiPeR_24 said:
I wouldn't bother doing an interactive DVD. It'd be too much work for little reward.

Considering our teacher often seems more concerned with the documentation of the project than the actual project itself, I wouldn't bother. Plus a website is very flexible with what you can integrate into it :)
Ah yeah, the website I did in year 10 i got 98 for, (deserved 99 cause my teacher was an idiot and couldn't work out 10% of 90 lol, its 9 not 8 damnit!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)