• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Major Project 2005 (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
... said:
if ur talking about my assignment work, its relatively easy for the big marks cos all u do is follwong the textbooks and do a bit of research
alrite thanks...

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
how about all the documents- some one said that the documents are normally weighted more than the actual program- i.e. shit program + good documents = ok mark

goan_crazy

HSC
Huratio said:
how about all the documents- some one said that the documents are normally weighted more than the actual program- i.e. shit program + good documents = ok mark
wow...My Target UAI: 100.00
i do legal and IPT as well...
how do u plan to do well in IPT? i need sum advice :uhhuh:

goan_crazy

HSC
does anyone actually look at the IPT thread...
hello :confused:

^___^
HSC
just that hsc is over and no one really cares (well, the ones that finished the hsc) until things get settle :p

goan_crazy

HSC
... said:
just that hsc is over and no one really cares (well, the ones that finished the hsc) until things get settle :p
yea i noticed...
no one really cares :(

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
to answer your question about how to do well....just study!! there's really no secret

Trev

stix
HSC
we're doin multimedia for our major work (and since noone answered in the other thread i'll post in this one....) i wouldn't mind making an interactive dvd type thing, does any1 hav a clue how to do so? any program i would need to hav and wateva?...

HSC
well we're doing it kinda different. i'm doing three projects for three topics but none of them are major. one for communications which we just did last term(wasn't much of a project as we just research communication options between optus and telstra), one for the systems database topic and one for multimedia (team assessment). the first one was worth 15% and the others are worth 20% but none of them are really major projects unless you combine them altogether as major work with 3 projects or something like that.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
at my school, the major work we have to do is that we have to create a relational database for a company or something of the like... so some people are doing a database of their dvd collection, having the list.. then the relational bit comes in... and they have details on each of the dvds (director, when made etc).. thats wat we have to do for ours...

goan_crazy

HSC
_muse_ said:
at my school, the major work we have to do is that we have to create a relational database for a company or something of the like... so some people are doing a database of their dvd collection, having the list.. then the relational bit comes in... and they have details on each of the dvds (director, when made etc).. thats wat we have to do for ours...
howd u go in that?
how did u find it?
is the major work hard?

Lwaxana

Betazed Ambassador
HSC
N/A
yr 12 assessment?

freakstar87 - your teacher has you doing group work in year 12 ??
insane
too open to student/parent complaint

My students have to make a multimedia game aimed at the 3-8 age group

level playing field is that it has to work in Powerpoint

if u want any help

lwaxana@austnet.org

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
i understand that the major projects should be individual. they should also not be directed by the teacher, unless someone is really stuck on somthing! Our teacher is just starting us on project work (we did DB last term). I know what I'm doing, but i think im the only one in the class.

goan_crazy

HSC
i found out 2day that our major project is a group one with 3 people...
sounds gay!
we onli get it at the end of this term but
and get until next term to do it....

HSC
for our multimedia course.
I'm creating a flash presentation which brings all the information of Software DEsign and iPT and the year 9/10 computing studies course, to the people who are choosing electives (my teacher asked me to do it)

The presentation includes video interviews with former and current students of each subject as well as course overviews and background music and stuff... (Sort of like a DVD menu thing with all the options)

Anyone else doing anything in flash?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
why isn't there a 'project work' sub-thread?

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
no idea

apparently our school, for our multimedia major project is doing either a website or powerpoint presentation on a school subject, and it has to be interative and creative!!! its like what the??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)