Major Project 2007 (1 Viewer)

Beege

HSC
A website according to my assessment book, yay!!!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Thats what we did for ours
it was a great assignment :)

Yak

HSC
Well, we have free choice over what we do, we have to find a client (or make one up) and then make them a solution which demonstrates all of the outcomes and stuff...

blackmurtagh

HSC
we are doing a database system

other people in my class are doing library systems, rta ..... etc.

anyone got any good general ideas to model their database major works on????

cheers

Pieces of Me

HSC
HA! Try and organise the whole yr 12 yearbook with only 4 people in the class. We have to create the book and database, a DVD with video and pics of everyone as well as organise a publisher to get the book printed. In my case the word MAJOR has been taken to the extreme.

PS: sorry I'm just venting

leatham

HSC
our IPT major assessment is making robots, with LOGOS!! woop woop..

Beege

HSC
leatham said:
our IPT major assessment is making robots, with LOGOS!! woop woop..
What topic? AMS?

My website for my project is looking pretty sexy at the moment.

pakilicious

HSC
our class is doing an year book DVD it should be fun but alot of hard work it will take heaps of time but at the end its worth it all the memories

iskrasworld

HSC
Our class is doing the full scale project management thing. I'am actually designing a website system for a store in Manly. I'm linking a stock database to the website as well.

At the moment i've got 4 weeks left and I should have planned my time better.

lilmissloz

HSC
We have to make something that includes a database. Most of the class is doing something simple like making a website which you register on that links to a database but silly me decided to do something more difficult. I'll post my need. I work at Big W.

When people shop at Big W, specifically in the Home Entertainment department, they want to know if the CDs and DVDs that they are looking for are in stock and where they are located in the store. Currently there is no system which does this. At other stores there is a system which does this but it can only be accessed by staff members. I want to make a system which you can use to look up CDs and DVDs and find their location and if they’re in stock or not which can be used by the customers. My system will also combine the current price checking system with my CD and DVD locating system.

owadang

HSC
Need help for a project work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Making a project plan for my Restaurant :(( i hav no idea, pls help me :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)