• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Major project help (1 Viewer)

expertdkx

B.IT Network Security
HSC
Uni Grad
well im doiong about the Vietnam War : Battle of Long Tan
and now that i got my question planned
i don't know how to start on the introduction, body and conclusion.
the question:
There are many different controversial ideologies associated with the battle of Long Tan. Discuss with reference to the ideologies about the battle..

something like that
im not so sure..
well..
tell me what should i be typing in the intro, body and conclusion..
along with any1 that can provide me the sources, either primary or secondary on the North Viet Cong perspective.

Thnx in Advance!

solomarc20

*Yawn
HSC
N/A
Have a look at the syllabus. Essentially, the project aims at addressing the what is history part of the course. The syllabus should give u some guide 2 what ur supposed 2 do.

If I were doing this, I would do it this way. In the body, At least one paragraph on the nature of the controversial ideology, changing historical interpretations, influential factors, evidence, the methodology of the historian etc.

Syallabus is the best place 2 start!!!

solomarc20

*Yawn
HSC
N/A
I think u can put maps in as an appendix, but I would check with ur teacher. It is probably not vital, but would still add 2 ur work...

squidjet

HSC
well im doing vlad the impaler for mine and i just did an intro on him.. so just do an intro on how the battle started who was involved etc

asmekron

HSC
Hey I'm doing Vlad the Impaler too. Do you know of any sources (in english!) other than all that stuff by McNally and Florescu, Kemp and Treptow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)