Major Project Ideas (1 Viewer)

itank

HSC
hey all, would anyone be able to give me some ideas for a major project.
what i was thinking at the moment was like, a contact database with names, ph number, photo,
but what sort of system would it be? Information????????

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
That would be a database information system, sounds like an ok idea maybe a little simplistic so you could think of ideas to expand it and make it unique.

For other ideas have a look through here

I am still in shock that your school hasn't even started the major project, giving you just one term to finish something which other schools spread out over three terms...

itank

HSC
yeah, well the teacher told us the other day that we are doing "project work" and weve finished all our theory, and we said to the teacher, what project work, and teacher goes "the project you should have been working on since T1" all of the class was like WHAT!!!! YOU DIDNT TELL US THAT, and the teacher goes "yes i did, it was the first topic we did" but we didnt actually know we had to have a project to go with it.
so technically it was both sides at fault, we are having a lesson or 3 this holidays at school, to catch up on it, just full days working on it

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
oh man, that sounds horrible :( good luck with it.... yeh that database sounds alright, and yeh as kid.@dmin said a little bit simplistic... perhaps add a website to it or some similar sort of functionality?

buzza24

HSC
Most of the people in my class did a website that accessed a databse.
I did mine for a company if you wanted to see.
http://www.riverlandstherapy.com/

Websites can be fairly easy to do in relation to design and development as well as easy enough to incorperate a database to make it a information system (assuming that a information is a requirement for the project).

Other ideas would include:
  • (as the other said) Database system
  • Network Installation
  • Media system design and implementation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)