Major Projects (1 Viewer)

Boris_01

So now that every1 is done done with the assesments & Major Projects...

What programs did ppl make?
What sorta marks did ppl get 4 it?

I made a computerised game of this dice game called GREED ...was expecting it 2 be fairly easy and it went crazy and got pretty difficult, payed off though got 95 % :)

Any1 else interested in seeing the quality of programs made? any suggestions 4 sharing M.P. EXE's?

Andy

Milly

I did a computerised version of Monopoly... got 97% but did pretty crappy for some of the documentation bits

Ace-Pilot

Well every one knows we had almost a year to do our project so our group decided we have plently of time.

We ended up doing creating a sales/information website for cars, I was responsible for the whole website myself and the others in my group (3 ppl) were given the simple task of documentation.

Well i started the web site 2 days before the project was due and my group started documentation about a week b4. So it was alrite, completed the website on the due date and gave it in, we ended up getting 90% which was quite good considering it was done in 2 days, 10% of the marks was lost coz of terrible documentation, Our help manual needed its own help manual to tell users how to read it (lots of typos) Well i guess thats what u get when u leave it to others.

Other marks in our class was 100% for some kindergarden learning website - user documentation looked like an encyclopedia.

mav_2509

Dreggen, u'll prob agree with me on this. Some of the projects that were done this year were bloody insane. One was done for a cadet unit :sniper: and one for the con :headbang: and another did all the combinations for the timetable :teacher:

Scabbage

I did a Trivia Pursuit type of game and got 48/60 just because I had crap documentation and one bug

Smurfwow

Member Assistant
HSC
I made an irc client in C#.

got 27/30, our teacher is a bitch marker :mad1:

Raser

Waitara.... Station below hornsby and above Chastw
I made a battleships game
but no one got our marks back coz i think our teacher never finish marking it all
he still owes me like 5 exams and a few other assignments coz i have him for english too
so i dind't see the point in putting all my effort in it

del

HSC
N/A
I made a proggy for my school. Basically it creates an intranet so that students, faculties and staff have their own personalised pages to edit/modify etc.
It gives the admin some control over what the pages look like as well as the directory structure and creates a batch file for user permissions to be set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)