Major Questions <.< (1 Viewer)

Rebecca1234

HSC
Hi ... I was just on the SAM site and typing in my half yearly marks to see what it predicted my UAI to be. According to my half Yrly marks ... it predicts i would get a 90 UAI ... I am happy with this! Although, does my school stuff this up for me coz my school is crap AKA - Disadvantaged ... Will my UAI drop coz of my school!!
GOD I HOPE NOT :bomb: :bomb:

pinkly

Hands are handy.
HSC
No, your UAI depends on how well you do and your half-yearly marks aren't really a good indication of what mark you get because the marks sent in to the Board are a total of all your assessments rather than just one and those marks get moderated anyway.

But, to reiterate my point, no, your school will not affect your mark. It will only if you allow it to.

Rebecca1234

HSC
But if i do well in all my assessments it should still be all okay yeah?

-pari-

HSC
N/A
according to what i've heard:

putting in your half yearly marks are NOT AN ACCURATE reflection of what your UAI will be.

101-UAI

HSC
just do 2 things, rank well and murder the hsc exams come october, and u'll be right, thats what i plan to do anyway

its a 2 step recipe for success ! =D :)

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
how good your school is will only affect you, if you are average (mean) in your grade. If you are at the upper end..it wouldnt affect you as much

101-UAI

HSC
yeh i have a lot of units, but i gotta keep myself occupied

like doing 1 subject will be boring

all my subjects are interesting, and besides, i really only have 10 units this year, so realistically, its not that much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)