major scare (1 Viewer)

Carbonunicorn

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys my friend just had a complete breakdown after her marks came out she does not think that she will get her scholarship what are the odds of a 75 atar with these hsc marks

Advanced english ~ 74
extension english ~ 31
chemistry ~ 69
biology ~ 71
Info tech ~ 74
textiles ~ 78
:confused::hug2:

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Hey guys my friend just had a complete breakdown after her marks came out she does not think that she will get her scholarship what are the odds of a 75 atar with these hsc marks

Advanced english ~ 74
extension english ~ 31
chemistry ~ 69
biology ~ 71
Info tech ~ 74
textiles ~ 78
:confused::hug2:
Matrix's ATAR Calculator says 51.95 ATAR.

EDIT: Wait, I think this is because Matrix's ATAR Calculator doesn't have data for Info Tech. So that prediction is probably lower than what it should be.

The ATAR calculator at http://www.atarcalculator.com.au doesn't have data for Info Tech. either.

Last edited:

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
Yeah it's pretty sad, she had to go through a lot during her exams this was her only hope :confused: trying to find the best way to get her morale up
remind her there's ALWAYS other revenues to get to the course she wanted. It only takes a good year in uni to transfer to her course

Carbonunicorn

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeahp i agree but she feels like she disappointed everyone, i told her to do it at another uni like wsu or acu and transfer to sydney if she really wanted that course :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)