major work diary (1 Viewer)

domhol

HSC
hey I was wondering how much detail should be in our diaries?

How precise should they be and how much detail per entry?

DOm

ryan011086

hey there

from what my teacher has told me our diaries do not have to be too detailed. just enough so as that the markers if they have any doubt about the origianlity of your work for example can see your development and growth over the course. if you have particular thing you want to write about i.e. something your teacher has given you to read just say on a seperat peice of paper b4 it what it is and how it helped you and what you got out of it.

if u need any more help just let me know

ryan011086

J

jhakka

I just wrote major things: Like when I actually wrote for my major work.

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
with my journal at the moment i've used it heaps....cos i keep everything in there, all my ideas and the whole process...bright and colourful too..

zerzillia

it depends on how much work you're prepared to put in.
i research alot and that's why i have a large journal but i also write reflections for most things (ie. class discussions, reflections on major work, new ideas, feedback from teacher/friends/etc, changes in major work....the list goes on).
it's really flexible with eng ext2, so you can go in with as much deep as you want. most of the time my reflections aren't so detailed they're just reminders of what changes i noticed in my major work, reflections on my concept and such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)