Major Work Essay Topic (1 Viewer)

Jackomacko

HSC
I am really struggling to choose a topic for my major work essay. The essay is supposed to look at changing opinions of an event or person over time.

I was thinking of doing something about Israel, perhaps the Six Day War? I can't think of a historical question though about it though, can anyone think of a good question to pose relating to the Six Day War?

I also considered the Iranian Revolution of 1979.

Any other suggested topics are welcome!

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
I am really struggling to choose a topic for my major work essay. The essay is supposed to look at changing opinions of an event or person over time.

I was thinking of doing something about Israel, perhaps the Six Day War? I can't think of a historical question though about it though, can anyone think of a good question to pose relating to the Six Day War?

I also considered the Iranian Revolution of 1979.

Any other suggested topics are welcome!
vladimir lenin, joseph stalin so so easy

Josh Hammonds

HSC
I found that Terrorism, and the "New" Face of Terrorism is an interesting topic comparing 9/11 and Al Qaeda attacks on the american embercy in 1989 or something around the era

As in - New face, how they are doing it, how the media is portraying it, Conspiracy and what actual historians are saying about those conspiracy Illuminati and more organisations like that. helping hand on the attacks etc...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)