Major Work topic (1 Viewer)

sj1118

HSC
Hi Everyone!!!

So i know i'm currently lacking in regards to working ahead of time for my major project. However, i really want to do the changing roles of women in Iranian society over the 19th and 20th century. There is a lot of information on it, however i have no idea how to make it a study of historiography. Can someone please help me with ideas????

Frostguard

HSC
Hey fellow Hist Ext buddy!!!!
Don't worry it's ok if you need to catch up, i know it's hard finding the motivation to start the project (I only worked on the project twice in the summer holidays imao. For your topic, making it historiographical would mean making your project about the construction of history or the different approaches to history. In this case, I would do something along the lines of ' to what extent have the roles of Iranian women in society modified over time? '. You could bring in historians from multiple different time periods such as one from the 18th/19th/20th/21st centuries and you would use your information to discuss how have Iranian women changed over time and you could chuck in your evaluation to make a judgement on how much Iranian women's roles have changed over time, Thanatos just my opinion, good Luck though!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)