Major Works due in a few days... (1 Viewer)

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
Bound

Just need to write a few entries in the journal and i'll be done

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Extensive editing has been occurring, I'm on about page 25 ish atm.

I need to fix my whole RS though. It's so all over the place.

DeeDazza

HSC
Still working on my reflection statement, and my teacher has decided that he is not going to show up today, just like yesterday. So I need to see a teacher that has no idea about what I'm doing! Oh the joy!

Story is finished, just need to finish the reflection statement and the school will bind them for us tomorrow before they send them away.

teganjoyy

HSC
All done, we had to hand ours in wednesday to be printed and and bound, because the photocopying room where the binding's done is closed fridays and we wanted time to fix mistakes should anything occur. I balled my eyes out, it was such an emotional time. We were all sitting in extension one editing for the final times and the room was so tense!

teeah

HSC
just handed mine in to be bound and delivered tomorrow- feels so good!- hope the markers have fun reading through my multiple journals :L

teganjoyy

HSC
I feel as if I should be doing my Major Work now, not watching Pokemon and binge eating! I still cannot believe it is all over, I don't even feel relieved, I just feel a little lonely. It's odd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)