major works!!!!! (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
JUST DO IT!!!!! said:
by tomoroow afternoon i will be complete finished with my major works forever and ever.........i have music tomoz and ive gotta admit im slightly freakin nervous when did everyone else do there performances?????? ( we are on the last day of marking how shit)

discuss
prob should go in school but hay
i finished my art major aaages ago
well...the week before it was due :p

dont be nervous and good luck!!!!!! :):):)

HSC
i'm helping a friend do his muso performace tommorrow! we're playing all torn down by the living end....he's playing the lead, and i'm on the drums and my other friend is playing bass (but not double, we haven't practiced much). we had our first rehearsal today, had to cut the bastard short. but yeah it should be good tommorrow, i'll do the best i can so he can get the best mark possible. he nails the solo pretty well too.

NobodyKnows

HSC
king_of_boredom said:
i'm helping a friend do his muso performace tommorrow! we're playing all torn down by the living end....he's playing the lead, and i'm on the drums and my other friend is playing bass (but not double, we haven't practiced much). we had our first rehearsal today, had to cut the bastard short. but yeah it should be good tommorrow, i'll do the best i can so he can get the best mark possible. he nails the solo pretty well too.
Wow. That is very, very scary.
I'm in yr 11, and I just had my prelims for music on Monday. My friend decided to do All Turn Down and she plays drums, so she needed a vocalist for her mini-rock-band.... and it was me. I sang rock, and I'm a classically-trained soprano....

And we performed it at an assembly today, as well.
Scary stuff.

BuBsTaLiCiOuS!!

DiTzy MeMbEr!!
HSC
im sure you'll go fine 2moro guys!!

my school had there's last thursday...i was nominated by most of them to be the "calm down" person...i had to stay with them all day and try and keep their minds off the hsc...hehe it was funny...one guy nearly hyperventilated on me but we fixed that...

im glad i don't have to do it!! 3 subjects with major works would hav been too much for me! i did 3 for dance and 2 for drama...i think thats enough!! hehe

just think positive and you'll do fine...oh and BREATHE!!

Luv yas all!! i'll be thinking of ya 2moro!! :)

HSC
well, we did the piece today. and unfortunately it didn't go down all that well. first of all, we didn't get to rehearse the whole thing once through, so that was a bit of a bummer. but i got to use my friend's kit, had zildjian ZBT titaniums!!! woohoo that was a bonus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)