making friends in uni (1 Viewer)

alman

do you reckon anyone would sleep with someone from the same course?..it would be kinda funny...

smh uni guide 2003: sleep with lecturers etc after they have taught you - not before or during...

or..
would anyone know from experience?

haha

i make hamburgers, i get all the girls, take 'em out to dinner...

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
i doubt i would sleep with anyone from my course....it is about 99% males

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
Im at the part of the selection process where they tell u to get 2 ref's that have known u over a year to do personal references for u. Whats the chance that u get a place on campus?

well i got rejected by edwards hall because they thought that i didnt live far enough from the uni to justify me being on campus (i live 80 km away) and they said that they would pass my application on to evatt and international house....then on about the 8th of febuary last year i got a call from international house saying that they had a place for me...i was so stoked. i think your chances of getting into evatt should be pretty good. i'm not sure what the overall success / failure rate of people applying to get on campus is though

Winston

HSC
i think it just its just natural, and it happens just like that.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
oh gee, what bridge? I would assume the bloody big famous one that crosses the harbour.

yep, making friends is necessary because no matter what course you are doing, you will always have bad days and you need someone to pull you through.
God, uni would be a hell of an experience without friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)