Making friends (1 Viewer)

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
The negatives of alcohol far outweigh the positives. Plus alcoholic drinks taste horrible (imo). Sober ftw!

tomodachi_

HSC
you get to remember all the stupid stuff people did.
I'm 17 until June :p Sober friends. (Although I don't like drinking anyway.)
The negatives of alcohol far outweigh the positives. Plus alcoholic drinks taste horrible (imo). Sober ftw!
yay! sober friends! and i totally agree + too many wasted calories :p

GoldyOrNugget

Señor Member
HSC
Hey tomo what's your name so we can identify you? I'm Goldy (at least that's what everyone calls me)

GoldyOrNugget

Señor Member
HSC
nugget is also acceptable but Goldy is more common. ill say hi to you when the semester starts, maybe, if i can overcome my antisocialness

tomodachi_

HSC
ok I've never been the only Rach in my cohort before hahaha but i don't know anymore considering about only a quarter of the people doing comp sci are girls
i'll say hi to you too :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
m8

the point is to drink enough alcohol so you know what tastes nice and you have your choice of drink

for instance, i know someone who loves his scotch. i, personally, don't have a particular preference as of yet but that's because i'm a seldom drinker - so i'm still in the exploratory mode.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
m8

the point is to drink enough alcohol so you know what tastes nice and you have your choice of drink

for instance, i know someone who loves his scotch. i, personally, don't have a particular preference as of yet but that's because i'm a seldom drinker - so i'm still in the exploratory mode.
I said "alcoholic drinks".

I've tried everything to your everyday beers, ciders, etc. to your malt liquors, vodkas, and almost everything in between.

In essence: I've been around the block so to speak.

And in doing that: I've found that alcoholic drinks (to me) taste like arse. Not to mention the negative effects its has on the brain just to start.

So yeah; not a fan.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I said "alcoholic drinks".

I've tried everything to your everyday beers, ciders, etc. to your malt liquors, vodkas, and almost everything in between.

In essence: I've been around the block so to speak.

And in doing that: I've found that alcoholic drinks (to me) taste like arse. Not to mention the negative effects its has on the brain just to start.

So yeah; not a fan.
Really? That's a shame.

kinda.

Ah well, on the plus side - you'll be designated driver a lot.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Awesome, I don't either :p

Designated taxi driver caller then?

Null

HSC
The tip is to keep drinking until anything tastes good! Transitioning into goon has never been easier once you've got a few shots under your belt.

kennyb22

HSC
The general consensus of Comp Sci students should be normal, though I am hoping that the amount of flamboyant 'Redditors' walking around with their "awesome" Macbooks stays to a minimum. Those kind of people make me sick to the stomach.

Null

HSC
The general consensus of Comp Sci students should be normal, though I am hoping that the amount of flamboyant 'Redditors' walking around with their "awesome" Macbooks stays to a minimum. Those kind of people make me sick to the stomach.
Don't forget the fedoras.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)