making up stats, cases, media in legal essay? (1 Viewer)

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
You didn't catch me out on shit.. wtf are you trying to self righteously glorify yourself about? And the fact you were willing and wanted to start some big debate on a Sunday arvo on a HSC forum when you probably finished ages ago insinuates the "basement dweller tag"

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Please don't throw a tantrum. You stated that i believe people who happen to, for whatever reason, "fake one article" are "the biggest f**king cheater(s) ever". I pointed out that i never called anyone a cheater and that was not the sort of situation i was referring to; you were simply over reacting. Instead of acknowledging any of this you resorted to childish name calling.

Can you please show me where i was trying to start some 'big debate'? I was simply stating my opinion on the matter and corrected you when you misinterpreted it. This site also has tertiary forums i might add, that i frequent far more often. This does not somehow prohibit me from reading and contributing to other threads that i find interesting nor makes me a 'basement dweller'.

Everyone else in this thread has been relatively civil in stating their opinions; you on the other hand have been unnecessarily rude and immature. Name calling and swearing does not make you right no matter how much you might wish it did.

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
Please don't throw a tantrum. You stated that i believe people who happen to, for whatever reason, "fake one article" are "the biggest f**king cheater(s) ever". I pointed out that i never called anyone a cheater and that was not the sort of situation i was referring to; you were simply over reacting. Instead of acknowledging any of this you resorted to childish name calling.

Can you please show me where i was trying to start some 'big debate'? I was simply stating my opinion on the matter and corrected you when you misinterpreted it. This site also has tertiary forums i might add, that i frequent far more often. This does not somehow prohibit me from reading and contributing to other threads that i find interesting nor makes me a 'basement dweller'.

Everyone else in this thread has been relatively civil in stating their opinions; you on the other hand have been unnecessarily rude and immature. Name calling and swearing does not make you right no matter how much you might wish it did.
u mad?

kirstyanne-xx

HSC
Okay I just have to post this:

Fascinating discourse, chum
Riveting fable, comrade
Intriguing anecdote, brethren
Perpetuating argument, colleague
Amazing passage, my fraternal brethren
Delightful narration, colleague
Engrossing lecture, fellow
outragously riveting dialogue homie
Scintillating diatribe, my good man
Bewitching chronicle of previous events, mate
Low Temperature Chronicle, Sibling

:)

HSC
Uni Grad
Okay I just have to post this:

Fascinating discourse, chum
Riveting fable, comrade
Intriguing anecdote, brethren
Perpetuating argument, colleague
Amazing passage, my fraternal brethren
Delightful narration, colleague
Engrossing lecture, fellow
outragously riveting dialogue homie
Scintillating diatribe, my good man
Bewitching chronicle of previous events, mate
Low Temperature Chronicle, Sibling

:)
And to add:

Astonishing theory, professor
Glorious exposition, comrade
Bitchin' rap, nigga

And in my own language

很爽的故事, 兄弟

PhysicsGirl

HSC
I don't do Legal Studies, but I don't think it's a huge issue. Cases and media reports are not that easy to find, it's even harder to find ones that support your argument. In my Modern trial, I made up a few quotes from historians and no teacher ever noticed, and I still got a Band 6. I think it depends on how convincingly you use your cases and media reports. Obviously, it's not wise to do it all the time, but I don't think it should matter or should be a big deal if you decide to throw in a few fake ones here and there. I don't think teachers really have time to research every single case you put in to find out whether it is real or not; as long as you use them properly and effectively, you should be fine.

JoelMEL

HSC
Ironic that your planning on doing this for a 'Legal studies' Essay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)