Malaysia: Islamics try to ban Elton John (1 Viewer)

Jazuzi

HSC
Daily News Egypt - Full Article

Morocco's main Islamist opposition party has called for gay singer Elton John to be banned from performing at a festival in Rabat later this month, a party leader said Friday.

"We categorically reject the appearance of this singer because there is a risk of encouraging homosexuality in Morocco," the head of the Justice and Development Party (PJD) parliamentary group, Mustapha Ramid, told AFP.
y so intolerant islamics

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
These fuckers are so stupid.

The amount of money he could bring into that country should outweigh the fact that he's gay.

Also: why not just fuckin' blow him to shit when he does show up if you don't like him?

Rabbi_Bob

Banned
HSC
Join the list, every religion absolutely hates gays.
It's just muslims are naturally a million times closer to their religion than us jews and an infinite infinite time closer than christians.
I personally think muslims actually have something worthy to follow, christianity is just fucking pathetic. Makes absolutely no fucking sense, and their followers dont even give a shit about anything.
Judaism today is more suited to the modern world, islam isnt as much, but some countries are trying.. but failing Lolz

EDITL Malaysia or morocco?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
@Rabbi Bob

act more like a black man goddammit.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
a) Morocco is not Malaysia
b) Morocco will let him in anyway - they're one of the most progressive Islamic countries and unless I'm mistaken, the party calling for him to be banned is NOT the party currently in government.

rATARd

HSC
Retaliation to Burqa ban.

Truth be told, and Tiny Dancer aside, is it any great loss?

Rabbi_Bob

Banned
HSC
@Rabbi Bob

act more like a black man goddammit.
What yo bitch ass nigga call my mama?
My mama aint no nigga, she sweet and nice woman! yo remember that nigga, or immah slap yo sorry ass so hard, yo think Steven Hawkings is ramming his dick up yo ass.

Bitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)