males (1 Viewer)

veronique <3

HSC
GUY behaviour..
I kno dis is a generalisation, but i really like this guy and i do not understand him. I've been interested in him for .. some months or more, and sometimes he gives me hints (or mayb its my mind) that he might just be interested, other times, i knnow he realises that i like him and suddenly will be very standoffish but in a sympathetic 'ohh no hehe' kinda way... Do guys like to play with girls minds? Do THEY play hard to get? im getting tired :( and plus, how do u bring up the topic if he has a girlfriend already or is interested in someone without seeming... you know... feverishly curious.
important one; if a guy thinks a girl is "too nice" is it a turn off?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I think you're being too paranoid.

Go with the flow. If you really think he's giving positive signs, ask him out.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
every guy is different, every situation is different

i'd say be brave and just ask nicely...usually there's no harm in it that way

other than that, it's different for every case

ioniser

HSC
lol sounds like me,I dunno I do it cause its fun and interesting(unpredictable).moreover it makes the girl shit themselves over whether if you like them or not

hey its better than just telling them straight out that you like them ,everything just happens too quick,a bit of catch and kiss puts the kick into it=attraction in the long term

ioniser

HSC
veronique <3 said:
Do guys like to play with girls minds? Do THEY play hard to get? im getting tired :( and plus, how do u bring up the topic if he has a girlfriend already or is interested in someone without seeming... you know... feverishly curious.

Yes we do play with your mind cause its fun,since your getting tired first thing you could do is drop your foot on the frontline

Using examples
-bring up the topics of girlfriends or boyfriends ,starting off by like saying oh my friends boyfriends always is a bit of a dickhead,and sort of manuver it over to other peoples relationships then working up to your specific question (so do you have a girlfriend this way it seems more like a friendlly relationship and your not really ,if that makes any sense?dropping off any hints

-other hints you could do is like ask what they are doing on weekends and shit and say your bored etc

_cmon girls are the best at this shit I learn't most of this from you people

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
i always ask the guys straight out if they have a gf lol but first i try nd get to know them a bit... coz its just easier and you kno that ur not waisting ur time on something that isnt urs haha

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
lets get this right, girls like to play with guys minds too, its very fun

ever seen the oprah show on how if i guy doesnt call you, talk to u, show interest in you that wel... he's just not into you.

Dont be the fool, protect urself from getting hurt, he obviously doesnt like u how u like him or he would of shown more interest.

Dont ask him out, out in the blue, he'll only say yes coz he feels obligated.

Move on, dont be silly to think he's interested

future gator

HSC
i think that you should stay friends, sorry. but, hes got a gf and i imagine is pretty happy with her. all guys flirt, and thats probably what hes doing...dont mean to be mean, but thats the reality, trust me i know, im a guy...

HSC
N/A
every guy sucks balls
stay single

lol

no but really, each guy IS different - you should just be upfront and ask him (no matter how hard it is, shows you've got balls) .. =)

SlaminSammy

HSC
veronique <3 said:
GUY behaviour..
I kno dis is a generalisation, but i really like this guy and i do not understand him. I've been interested in him for .. some months or more, and sometimes he gives me hints (or mayb its my mind) that he might just be interested, other times, i knnow he realises that i like him and suddenly will be very standoffish but in a sympathetic 'ohh no hehe' kinda way... Do guys like to play with girls minds? Do THEY play hard to get? im getting tired :( and plus, how do u bring up the topic if he has a girlfriend already or is interested in someone without seeming... you know... feverishly curious.

From my experience... you can ask anyone any question. That is provided that you ask in the correct way. Ie in a curious tone of voice. Rather than asking the dude "do you have a girlfriend?" how about "are you single?" Yes in todays society some people become quite offended when others ask about the intricates of their lives... like their age, their weight etc... but if you ask in the right way it really shouldnt matter --- ps take careful consideration of your body language. OR... heres an idea... maybe you could incorporate the question into a conversation... catch my drift here

To your question on girls that are "too nice" being a turn off in mens eyes... it really really depends on who your talking about here.... some people will think different things about it... and ofcourse it all boils down to what you mean by nice... just a quick one --> too nice for me is a girl that knows how to be very attractive and is a challenge and all this other stuff.... a girl who is doing all those things for me is in my eyes being very nice... because thats what i like.... but if you mean something else and your still insecure about it... try this.... DONT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU... if your a naturally nice girl... then so be it... but if your false about it... then that will brew up trouble... but again every man is different.

Your question on whether guys play mind games on girls really made me laugh... lol... MEN PLAYING MIND GAMES????? ok there is something clearly wrong with this... i realy think that there are a very finite few men that do this... well congrats to you.. he may GET IT .. I love being ambiguous!!! lol (thinking in typing). Personally i love to play hard to get and love to play with girls minds... send them mixed signals and reframe their tests... i love teasing and building anticipation... BUt thats just me... and from what i know... im going to guess... not even 2% of men will ever be like this... so most men dont do it.

HSC
yeah... im one of the 98% for sure. i hate all the mind game stuff, i figure if they like me and i like them something may eventuate if we're both lucky... if not.. meh...

just think if it is reversed and someone started fucking around with your head...

Digital_Spork

HSC
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl WHAT A CALL, omg brightside = the man ahahhahahahahha

Dude... if they guy is flirting then his girl aint doin well enough for him. GO FOR IT.

HSC
veronique <3 said:
GUY behaviour..
telling you from experience, if he goes back and fourth like that its because he is unsure about if he likes you or not

Collin

HSC
N/A
Some guys do play hard to get, with the rudimentary purpose of stringing you and your emotions along to feed his ego. He may not be fully into you, but may be giving off subtle hints for the purpose of keeping you interested and keeping his options open.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)