mama mia (1 Viewer)

sophx

HSC
hey guys any one seen mama mia
saw it today
man such a feel good movie! i loved it.
it was funny the whole cinema started to get a bit annoyed at the end when they just keptt singing and bringing in new songs.
but it was great:)
im gonna buy the soundtrack, have had it in my head since ive seen it.

They all had such great voices (even pearce brosman despite what some ppl say)
xx

michael1990

HSC
Oh well we had to kick people out of a GoldClass threate because of complaints.

They were screaming and getting up in the aisles lol
They were warned then asked to leave and never to come back lol.

Heaps of people said it was terrible.
Some people even walked out and went and saw a different movie.

Glad you enjoyed it though.
Which threate you go to?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
I've heard of people who are not retarted when it comes to movies that it's pretty good.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
michael1990 said:
Heaps of people said it was terrible.
Yeah. I thought it was. The music was okay (not as good as some other musicals but decent enough), but the plot was non-existant and the acting was shit.

michael1990

HSC
risole91 said:
I've heard of people who are not retarted when it comes to movies that it's pretty good.
You need to look at how you write.
Anyway.

Well i suppose if you heard all the reviews i get you would be able to make a better judgement due to the fact you get 100s.

Because you haven't seen the film yourself.

bawd

HSC
sophx said:
hey guys any one seen mama mia
saw it today
man such a feel good movie! i loved it.
it was funny the whole cinema started to get a bit annoyed at the end when they just keptt singing and bringing in new songs.
but it was great:)
im gonna buy the soundtrack, have had it in my head since ive seen it.

They all had such great voices (even pearce brosman despite what some ppl say)
xx
lol.

It is a musical after all, what did they expect? Car chases, gun fights and drama? Haven't seen it yet, but might be going with friends sometime soon. :)

L-esky

HSC
I thought it was quite good. Just heaps of fun really. I'm kind of sick of serious, 'deep and meaningful', action blockbuster movies, so it was a bit of a breath of fresh air imo.
and I dunno, I think the reason some of the acting and singing wasn't top notch was simply because they didn't want to make it like one of the completely unrealistic polished musicals you see. I mean, it was unrealistic but I think they were just trying to make a fun, feel good movie. It's hard to express what exactly I'm trying to say sorry. But I know I wanted to stand up and start dancing and singing but the entire theatre was full of people aged 55 + so it was a little awkward to do that.

HSC
L-esky said:
I thought it was quite good. Just heaps of fun really. I'm kind of sick of serious, 'deep and meaningful', action blockbuster movies, so it was a bit of a breath of fresh air imo.
and I dunno, I think the reason some of the acting and singing wasn't top notch was simply because they didn't want to make it like one of the completely unrealistic polished musicals you see. I mean, it was unrealistic but I think they were just trying to make a fun, feel good movie. It's hard to express what exactly I'm trying to say sorry. But I know I wanted to stand up and start dancing and singing but the entire theatre was full of people aged 55 + so it was a little awkward to do that.

haha omg i went today and my conema was just packd full of old aged pensioners haha it was awkward to say the elast and the movie itsef didnt really do much for me

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Great movie. Meryl Streep what a milf.

i love to act

HSC
Oh, I LOVED it!
I've seen it three times so far and I can't wait to buy the DVD!
Everybody I know who's seen the movie thought it was great!

ktshambles

Minty Car
HSC
I agree with the people in this thread who've said that it's worth seeing Mamma Mia! for Pierce Brosnan's singing.

Everytime I think of this movie, I get him singing that 'Our Last Summer' song stuck in my head.

Brosnan brings epic lulz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)