Man bites off friend's penis and swallows it (1 Viewer)

Gloves

HSC
this story makes me cringe. but apparently you don't necessarily need your penis. it's more convenient, but not entirely necessary. it's the testes that count.

i could be wrong.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Whatever happened to punching? Don't they have that in Poland?
Hahaha. "Biting dick" must be a Polish custom in which they replaced the art of drunken pub brawl punches.

Nanasaurus

HSC
Its bloody disturbing. If anything, the bloke just removed his manhood. His whole sexual identity is gone.
ok, that's soooo not true. read up on the case of David Reimer, for example. Lost his penis in a botched circumcision so they raised him as a girl named Brenda. he never fit in, never felt he belonged as a girl. You can't change someone's sexual identity purely by removing their genitals. There's too many other aspects of their luves and their person that factor in to make them what they are. This guy may never be able to have a normal sex life again, and he may feel pretty insecure, but he's still a man, and he'll still know he's a man. It's only society that will tell him that he is something different, and that's fightable. it comes back to psychological influence, not anything else. he's a fully developed man, so his identity is concrete.
*draws breath*
so ner.

it's funny.

zoeanne

HSC
shit aye.. much be able to bite nice and hard..

but yer it made me LOL.. haha poor guy

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
ok, that's soooo not true. read up on the case of David Reimer, for example. Lost his penis in a botched circumcision so they raised him as a girl named Brenda. he never fit in, never felt he belonged as a girl. You can't change someone's sexual identity purely by removing their genitals. There's too many other aspects of their luves and their person that factor in to make them what they are. This guy may never be able to have a normal sex life again, and he may feel pretty insecure, but he's still a man, and he'll still know he's a man. It's only society that will tell him that he is something different, and that's fightable. it comes back to psychological influence, not anything else. he's a fully developed man, so his identity is concrete.
*draws breath*
so ner.

it's funny.
That doesn't make Reimer's life any easier. "Just because he has a sexual identity."
His story is horrible.
I read the book his parents wrote and cried.

Gloves

HSC
I used to fight every friday night. Half were at the pcyc fight nights. My record is under my name.
not bad at all man. do you have any videos?

i've been to one of those fight nights. maybe i saw you. don't know.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
not bad at all man. do you have any videos?

i've been to one of those fight nights. maybe i saw you. don't know.
No i'm amatuer? My fights are not recorded. You've been to PCYC fight nights? Did you see anybody from pcyc parramtta fighting - heavyweight? This has to be like Before June 08. I stopped fighting then.

Do you box?

Last edited:

Gloves

HSC
No i'm amatuer? My fights are not recorded. You've been to PCYC fight nights? Did you see anybody from pcyc parramtta fighting - heavyweight? This has to be like Before June 08. I stopepd fighting then.

Do you box?
i thought maybe someone from your family/a friend may have recorded a fight of yours.

nah, the fight night that i went to was only a few months ago.

and no, i don't box. i do train though, but nothing serious.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
i thought maybe someone from your family/a friend may have recorded a fight of yours.

nah, the fight night that i went to was only a few months ago.

and no, i don't box. i do train though, but nothing serious.
Oh yeh like that i do have clips. Why dont you fight?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)