Man im so stuffed (1 Viewer)

numberone

i didnt do anything in chemistry in yr 11 bcos i wanted to pick up 4u maths but i tried 4umaths and it was too much work so i dropped it and now i have chemistry to worry about in whch i dont know half the stuff we are doing bcos of my yr 11 bludging :(:mad: :mad: :argue:

mannnnndy

chocoholic
well its not too late yet, as long as you have a decent idea of the main stuff from yr 11. If you read a lot of the hsc chem books (not summerised ones like excel), they go over the relevent yr 11 stuff when they introduce yr 12 stuff. What you need to do is to make sure you get a good chem book and keep up to date with the reading, and if youre still stuck you can ask your teacher or ask here :)
good & bad chem books

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
don't stress too much

yr11 stuff isnt that important in hsc year...i think. coz i bludged yr11 too. and i didnt do anything for chem in yr12 either. and miraculously i got 90 as final hsc mark.

so as long as u dun bludge around too much from now on, ur not too far off.

kini mini

HSC
I agree with mannndy and malachite, the prelim course is not that crucial. It's revision of 7-10 anyway. As mannndy said, if you get a good textbook and work regularly you should be fine.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
yeah do't stress abt this... cu'z yr 11 stuff ain't dat imp for ur hsc..

concentrate on yr 12 work

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
ditto.

some concepts do carry though to year 12, but (as far as i remember anyway) the vast majority of year 12 chem is new stuff, not extensions of yr11 work.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Oi! I'm in the same position here!

After failing the osmosis process of absorbing informations straight from the board to my brain, I started a more direct approach: boredofstudies.org notes. good luck, we have similar fates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)