Man Marries Dog (1 Viewer)

lovethehsc

HSC
N/A
She really is his bitch.

SMH said:
A man in southern India has married a female dog in a traditional Hindu ceremony in a bid to atone for stoning two dogs to death, a newspaper reported on Tuesday.

The 33-year-old man married the sari-draped dog at a temple in the southern state of Tamil Nadu on Sunday after an astrologer said it was the only way to cure himself of a disability, the Hindustan Times newspaper reported.

P. Selvakumar told the paper that he had been suffering since he stoned two dogs to death and strung them up in a tree 15 years ago.

"After that my legs and hands got paralysed and I lost hearing in one ear," the paper quoted him as saying.

Family members chose a stray female dog named Selvi, who was then bathed and clothed for the ceremony.

The groom and his family then had a feast, while the dog got a bun, the paper said.
SOURCE: http://www.smh.com.au/news/unusual-tales/man-marries-a-real-dog/2007/11/14/1194766712710.html

Tsup vanush?

WTF. Would this be legal in Australia?

K

katie_tully

I lol'd so hard at this because they're fucking dumb and there is a billion of them.

So yeah. Fucked.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
yea katie, thanks for the generalisation, they all tend to marry dogs at some point.

but in this case, this guy IS a freaken a moron and i don't know, probably deserves to have his brains carved out and replaced.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
this is the first step in getting dogs to be decent contributing members of society.

jimmayyy

HSC
lovethehsc said:
She really is his bitch.

SOURCE: http://www.smh.com.au/news/unusual-tales/man-marries-a-real-dog/2007/11/14/1194766712710.html

Tsup vanush?

WTF. Would this be legal in Australia?
if the fed govt hadn't overturned the Civil Unions Act 2006 (ACT) it might be alright in the ACT, but since then nah it wouldnt be. ammendements to the Marriage Act 2004 (Cth) state marriage must be between a man and woman, denoting the male and female genders of humans, not animals.

g_dob

HSC
"if the fed govt hadn't overturned the Civil Unions Act 2006 (ACT) it might be alright in the ACT"

...what an insightful comment.. just wondering though, is it any life forms that could get married before this 'overturning' of legislation?:bomb:

jimmayyy

HSC
g_dob said:
"if the fed govt hadn't overturned the Civil Unions Act 2006 (ACT) it might be alright in the ACT"

...what an insightful comment.. just wondering though, is it any life forms that could get married before this 'overturning' of legislation?:bomb:
i don't know the wording of the Civil Unions Act, but my understanding of it is it doesn't specify "man" and "woman", thus leaving it pretty wide open to interpretation. maybe it could be two male dogs, or two female hamsters.

Magicana

HSC
Everytime someone tells me that people of foreign persuasion are just as intelligent as whites, I read a story like this that just proves them wrong. Thanks.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)