Man rapes woman in unisex toilet (1 Viewer)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I would hate unisex bathrooms. Female business is different to male business.
The whole presence of pads + urinals is just not right.
AT ALL.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
how does the colour scheme work? blue = boy and pink = girl rite? what about the images on front of the loo entrance? is it a man and woman holding hands?
SONCUFSED

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
are the urinals in plain view? because i wouldn't want to walk into a bathroom to powder my nose and be confronted by a row of mangled penises.

if they're sort of sectioned off and then there are cubicles i really don't see the issue...

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
if you're going to make these claims im hopin you have some evidence brosef

and i disgaree. the problem of peeping toms comes from the fact that A NAKED BODY IS A SEXUAL OBJECT (in the shower case) and in the toilet case, a depantsed body is sexual to a great number of people. of course sexual beings are going to find such a body somewhat sexual! while i myself don't wanna see no woman crapping on the sannyjohn i can sympathise with those that would. how could one overcome the urge to sneak a peak? we red blooded men of the staunchly heterosexual group steal glances of cleavage all the time, and if an environment presents itself where we can sneak a peak at MOAR then we're going to take it.

this problem can only be solved be restricting people to toilets with the minimal amount of sexual tension: same sex toilets.
1. As Graney pointed out your argument is essentially that dogs will eat uncovered meat
2. Your argument only holds if the naked body is a sexual thing. There are loads of examples which show us that the naked body doesn't have to be a sexual thing (ancient Greece, african tribes, south american tribes, etc).

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Everytime Ive been in a female toilet they're smelled way worse and been way dirtier than the mens

bb24492

HSC
I feel sorry for the men who would have to wait in those queue's. There is a rise in sexual activity in unisex toilets (consented). I mean seriously, how can the establishment expect any less? I say no to unisex toilets. Whats so bad with having 2 separate toilets?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
loquasagacious said:
1. As Graney pointed out your argument is essentially that dogs will eat uncovered meat
and?

2. Your argument only holds if the naked body is a sexual thing. There are loads of examples which show us that the naked body doesn't have to be a sexual thing (ancient Greece, african tribes, south american tribes, etc).
1. Ancient Greeks were bloody insane. I've read the books of those Romans and greeks and they're full of naughty pictures. Heavily sexualised society they were. The ancient Olympics was just a way for people to watch naked gay wrestling.
2. No-one could possibly find one of those naked African ladies sexy. No offense but you've seen 'em.
3. Even if it were the case that the body could be non-sexual (and I disagree), this isn't the case here and now. The case for unisex toilets could only be made after some kind of change had taken place.

verdades

HSC
We're not:
a] Ancient Greece
b] African Tribes
c] South American Tribes

It'd be a nice thought, but this is Western/American/Australian/whatever-you-want-to-call-it culture. Naked = sex. Not for everyone, but for a large enough minority to make the entire thing unfeasible.

alisondance

HSC
yeah ive seen a fair few uni sex toilets - prepare for gross but funny at the time story, clearly my young friend had never been in a male or unisex toilet she washed her hands in the urinal not realizing what it was!! ewww
basically the problem in this case is not unisex toilets, he could have easily walked into female toilets and attacked someone there.
not the greatest fan of the unisex, but if ya gotta go..you gotta go.

HSC
N/A
yeah ive seen a fair few uni sex toilets - prepare for gross but funny at the time story, clearly my young friend had never been in a male or unisex toilet she washed her hands in the urinal not realizing what it was!! Ewww
basically the problem in this case is not unisex toilets, he could have easily walked into female toilets and attacked someone there.
Not the greatest fan of the unisex, but if ya gotta go..you gotta go.
wtf

HSC
yeah i think argyle cos it said in the rocks yeah

ivy isnt really that far up george street okay i dont think

Jaylee42003

HSC
yeah ive seen a fair few uni sex toilets - prepare for gross but funny at the time story, clearly my young friend had never been in a male or unisex toilet she washed her hands in the urinal not realizing what it was!! ewww
not the greatest fan of the unisex, but if ya gotta go..you gotta go.
um, did the the thought 'hey, this is a weird looking, pee smelling basin...maybe it's for peeing in...maybe not' ever cross your friends mind?

Raaaaaachel

HSC
3. Even if it were the case that the body could be non-sexual (and I disagree), this isn't the case here and now. The case for unisex toilets could only be made after some kind of change had taken place.
The naked human body is often non-sexual, you are probably just an immature cunt who probably hasn't seen a lot of women naked (irl).

When you grow up you will learn that with your partner (who presumably you are sexually attracted to) its quite normal to walk around naked, get dressed in front of each other, shower together, do something in the bathroom while they are using the toilet ect without it being sexual or resulting in childish giggling.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
People have an issue with unisex toilets? :s

They're fine for me. A bit confronting when you first come across them - like when you walk in, see a man peeing, do a double take and realise it's a unisex loo - but we're all adults. Men and women can pee together, ffs.

Ally McBeal comes to mind.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
The naked human body is often non-sexual, you are probably just an immature cunt who probably hasn't seen a lot of women naked (irl).

When you grow up you will learn that with your partner (who presumably you are sexually attracted to) its quite normal to walk around naked, get dressed in front of each other, shower together, do something in the bathroom while they are using the toilet ect without it being sexual or resulting in childish giggling.
*giggles childishly*

hehehe, penis! :cook::cook::cook:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
People have an issue with unisex toilets? :s

They're fine for me. A bit confronting when you first come across them - like when you walk in, see a man peeing, do a double take and realise it's a unisex loo - but we're all adults. Men and women can pee together, ffs.

Ally McBeal comes to mind.
oh my god. people have a viewpoint on an issue which doesn't exactly replicate mine? :s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)