Man vs. Machine, Mundine vs. Green (1 Viewer)

Man or Machine?

• Anthony Mundine

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Danny Green

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
What an anti climax. All I asked for was a knock out, no matter who won, just to settle it once and for all. Now for the UCL final...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The really unfortunate thing is that mundine will never give green a rematch because he knows he will lose.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The really unfortunate thing is that mundine will never give green a rematch because he knows he will lose.

umm are you a fucking moron? not even an hour after mundine beats green fair and square you're already talking about a "rematch" and you're sure that mundine will lose? would you just give up and give mundine his DESERVED credit?

mundine was humble after the match. he could have rubbed it in green's face so fucking bad but he was respectful

www.ninemsn.com.au

"After all the pre-match hype, Mundine was ultimately gracious in victory.

"I just want to thank Danny for a great fight," he said.

"We can do it again maybe.

that's straight from the dude's mouth.

as for your "mundine wont give a rematch because he knows he will lose" ive got news for you. apart from the fact that what you said was just completely stupid seeing as mundine clearly outclassed green in every single aspect (points wise, blows, fitness, speed, strength etc), danny green himself said that he has no excuses, and that mundine was clearly the better man.

i swear some of ya'll are a bit desperate and far fetched with your claims. i cant believe you morons have the nerve to say "OH HES JUST A SHIT TALKER HE NEVER BACKS WHAT HE SAYS UP"... umm are you people aware of Mundine's fighting record?

26 wins, 3 losses

dude has bragging rights, so shut the fuck up.

7th Sign

HSC
Greens a average fighter he isnt even that good in the ring any one who knows boxing and has done it in the past will tell you the same thing...Green can't box. He's a street figher, in a ring, he's trash. My cousin does boxing with green down the south coast and he says the some shit aswell...It would have been good to see green ko mundine but shit happens...

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
you are kidding... green got raped tonight. i thought this might have been an evenly matched fight beforehand, but it was anything but. they are of different class.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
you are kidding... green got raped tonight. i thought this might have been an evenly matched fight beforehand, but it was anything but. they are of different class.
I don't think either of them are that good. Green could beat Mundine with the right strategy.

Optophobia

HSC
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=101908

Mundine win prompts violence

Thursday May 18 10:50 AEST

Boxing fans went wild in a series of brawls sparked by the Anthony Mundine-Danny Green super middleweight fight in Sydney.

Fuelled by alcohol, and possibly Mundine's win, pub patrons in Perth and Adelaide were involved in a series of fights in pubs and hotel carparks, police said.

Trouble was also reported in Queensland, where fights in Ipswich, Noosa and Brisbane are also believed linked to the Sydney bout, shown live on pay TV in pubs across the country.

Perth police said they were called to 13 hotels across the metropolitan area, with up to 60 people involved.

In the worst incident three men were knocked unconscious at the Coolbellup Tavern in Fremantle and required hospital treatment.

A 45-year-old man remained in hospital in a serious condition, a police spokeswoman said.

Several arrests were also made across Perth, including three men involved in a fight at the Kwinana Lodge Hotel.

Danny Green comes from Perth, but the police spokeswoman said hotels were unprepared for the large crowds watching the title fight.

At many venues patrons were forced to watch through hotel windows and from footpaths with the fight broadcast exclusively on pay television.

Police said a number of hotels had failed to put in sufficient crowd control measures but the behaviour of pub patrons remained very disappointing.

"Maybe, had the result been different, things wouldn't have got so out of hand," she said.

"But people were just fuelled by drink, disappointment and aggression."

In Adelaide, police responded to 14 calls at pubs and hotel carparks where fights and scuffles had broken out.

The calls came from most areas including inner Adelaide and suburbs both north and south of the city.

All the fights ended without major incident with patrons moved on or asked to leave, a spokesman said.

"All had been drinking and watching the fight live on TV," he said.

"Either it wasn't a popular win and they were fighting over the result or they were just fuelled by too many drinks and then suddenly everyone thinks they're Rocky Balboa.

"Some people just got too carried away."

In Queensland, police were called to break up a brawl in the car park of a hotel in Ipswich involving up to 30 people, which erupted after the tavern closed about midnight.

In a separate incident, police used capsicum spray to subdue a man after officers were called to the Tewantin Noosa RSL on the Sunshine Coast, where a number of people were fighting.

In Brisbane, up to 20 people were arrested after similar incidents in the CBD and inner-city Fortitude Valley, ABC Radio said, although police said there was no connection with the Mundine-Green fight.

simmo89

HSC
brogan77 said:
That's cos Ali actually backed his mouth up with his ability.

And he was funny.

Mundine's just shit.

Well, if Mundine is shit what does that make Danny Green?

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I don't think either of them are that good. Green could beat Mundine with the right strategy.
true. both would get hammered by kessler, especially at denmark

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Yes they probably would lose against kessler, but we're talking bout green n mundine.

robbie1

HSC
well well well

it seems as though alot of you have egg on your faces now

mundine is a great fighter and will beat kessler

he is in his prime

he talks the talk, and walks the walk....wat a champion

now go back to your holes losers

bassqueen16

HSC
lol HI BROGZ i just saw ur post, and no i havent decided on my uni degree, im shocked u remembered :eek:

HannahMc

HSC
As disappointed as I am that Mundine won, there is no chance that a rematch would result in any different outcome. Green is just too old now, at 33 his prime is past. Mundine is still young enough to be able to beat him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)