• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Man Vs Woman (1 Viewer)

celene123

HSC
ok, what do you guys think?
if a girl hooks up with multiple amounts of people in one night she is classified as a skank, whereas if a male hooks up with the same amount of people in one night its fine.
why do girls get classified as skanks and guys are fine????

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
If women controlled the world, men would get reputations just like women do now. They get reputations as skanks because men feel dirty hooking up with them if they've already hooked up with someone else.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
As one of my friends put it;
A man could walk into a room full of women and have to work a little to get some.
A woman could walk into a room full of men and no trouble whatsoever...

:D
Erm...I think it really depends on the quality of woman.

But this question is stupid. If a single girl kissed 5 single guys in one night, I would call it a slow evening.

If she had unprotected sex with 5 guys in one night, I would call her Lindsay Lohan.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
celene123 said:
if a girl hooks up with multiple amounts of people in one night she is classified as a skank, whereas if a male hooks up with the same amount of people in one night its fine.
a guy hooking up with many girls a night most likely will ONLY be cheered and "respected" by his male mates, not necessarily by girls.

Bendent

HSC
celene123 said:
because guys dont need to get pregnant. if girl does it if she gives birth and dont know whose father it is the girl seems really.....sluttish.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
LOL I actually misread it as sexy..

alby

cool duckie
HSC
well they can be sexy fuckwits if they're sexy exes

mine's sexy....but definitely not a fuckwit :D

tlodg: thus the reason for my previous post :p

Dr_Doom

HSC
celene123 said:
then the chicks will prolly call you a manslut.

ashh

HSC
mayb its just the old values still have sum sort of presence. like back 19th century women could not have multiple partners or it sparked rumours and a 'reputation'...
n the whole 'women r subordinate 2 men' thing that, not all, but sum ppl believe, where they rekon men can do what they want, but women must live under thier rule...
as they say, 'do as i say, not what i do'...well i say ill do wateva i want

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
jezzmo said:
Biologically, a guy can plant his seed in as many baskets/eggs as he wishes in a short amount of time.

A girl on the other hand, only has one basket and it takes 9 months and a whole lot of whining to do her part in reproduction.

From a genes-eye view it is clear that a woman should be careful and prudish in her selection, while a guy benefits from throwing his mini-men to anything that might fertilise them.
for emphasis.

and then this whole idea of virginity, religions, dominant discourses...

but now we have contraceptives...

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Man may be stronger than woman, but only woman can carry child.

Also, men die sooner than women, and since the need to reproduce is one of human kind's basic needs (coming in after food, water and shelter), man feels the need to reproduce as much as possible.

Or maybe he's just using her and won't call in the morning.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
It's no different. really.

But I think most people think someone taking 8 guys semen inside them in one night is gross. Beside it's not hard to sleep with 8 guys. Look:

Girl "wanna fuck?"

Guy "sure"

rinse and repeat.

8 girls on the other hand is quite a challange.

Guy "*insert Four hours of smooth talk *"

Girl "I have a boyfriend"

Guy: "Fuck!!"

Trying doing that 8 times in one night.

punkoohi

HSC
i think its because women have just recently been seen to be equal with men, its only been about 35 years, as time goes on, it might be accepted, but unfotunately, we still live in a "mans world"

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Men and women are very different (though similar) creatures.

In that way, I see a guy who hooks up with numerous girls and has had more partners than he can count on one hand (at this age) to be a bit of playboy who probably wouldn't be worth my time. I'm not talking friend wise, coz I have plenty of attractive male mates from uni who get around with randoms all the time.... which is cool, if its your thing.
But they wouldn't be potential boyfriend material.

I don't see girls as sluts if they get action though. I have my personal "things" for sex, as in I'd only have sex in a committed relationship etc etc, but I understand a respect girls who get plenty of aaaaction; good on them.

However, the definition of a "slut" that I heard from a mate of mine is a "girl who gets action and everyone knows about it"... either that she likes to tell heaps of people or feels free to go for it in front of others.

Then again, I don't see why anyone would want to screw as many people as possible, even at this age. But then I'm weird, so WIN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)