Man who was 'testing God' killed by lion (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Man who was 'testing God' killed by lion

June 6, 2006

A lion killed a man who climbed into its enclosure in the Ukrainian capital's zoo, police said today.

The lion attacked the 45-year-old Ukrainian late yesterday after he used a rope to climb down into an enclosure with four lions, said Kiev police spokesman Volodymyr Polishchuk.

He said the man, who was not identified, was acting aggressively and the lion seized him by the throat. The man, an ethnic Azerbaijani, died at the scene.

Ukrainian TV channel NTN broadcast interviews with witnesses who said the man told them that he wanted to test God, believing that God would not allow the lions to hurt him.

Zoo officials could not immediately be reached for comment.

http://www.anonym.to/?http://www.wa...ntent/article/2006/06/05/AR2006060500394.html

all i gotta say is .wheres yuor god now!!!!

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
As if protect stupid people.

X

xeuyrawp

hahah, that's gold.

Even if all 42 midgets managed to grapple the lion at the same time, the lion would still be able to own them all. What were they planning to do even if they did actually manage to hold it down? Poke its eyes out?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
haha oh pwned, im in bed and just googled it and clicked first one (heard about it at uni)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
what the guy did was stupid. god will protect you if you attempt to protect yourself...you don't just throw yourself at death's door and expect god to come to your rescue. stupidity doesn't even begin to describe it.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
God doesn't protect you from stupidity, or lions.
God protects you from evil. (Believe, that there is evil in the world.)

volition

arr.
HSC
I don't doubt that there is evil in the world... I just doubt that there is a god in this world :p

transcendent

HSC
N/A
oh yeah God does a great job of saving people from natural disasters, from murders, from rapists, from being possessed by demons :rolleyes: he does such a great job he fails 100% of the time. i wonder if your God will protect you if i came over and knifed you in the back.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
don't believe everything u read in the Bible..

Jiga

oh yeah God does a great job of saving people from natural disasters, from murders, from rapists, from being possessed by demons he does such a great job he fails 100% of the time. i wonder if your God will protect you if i came over and knifed you in the back.
Lol yeah. Dont forget the millions of people, many of whom would have been religious, that have died in the many wars that have occured throughout history. Not forgetting those millions of jews that god protected from German concentration camps so well :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)