Management and Finance (1 Viewer)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
ive prepared case study matrerial for global, ER and marketing but havent really looked at anything for finance and management and change. are you guys gonna do anything for them and which businesses? also, how many businesses will you be referring to? I had a look at one of the band 5/6 responses and it was so crap. He only mentioned one business throughout and the report didnt make any sense at all.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
hahah yeah some of the b/s samplers are realli shit......hahah

i have 2 big case studies that are based primarily on the last topic, but i have added topic specific notes to it as well (cuz global biz does include marketing, fiannce and other previous topics in that topic)

i will be refering to 2 and i also have a few little ones...i might use them i might not, depends on the time and the focus...

Chat1

Yeah i will be using Qantas for every topic.

Business isnt like other subjects like english where you need related material. You can pick one business and use it to cover all topics.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
at school we mainly did little case studies, but one big one for marketing... so im following that.

is a roflcopter
HSC
hehehe :p
the sample band 5/6 reponses has heaps neat writing.......sif they can be that good in an exam :chainsaw: !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)