Management Dynamics is gay! (1 Viewer)

Kalashnikov47

HSC
Ten reasons why this unit is load of shit:
1. you are asked to buy a textbook which is made by the same people who you paid to teach you.
2. the textbook is almost completely useless, given that all you need to pass the exam is take notes in lectures.
3. if you miss out something from lecture? bad luck, either beg your super-smart nerdy friend for notes or hope they don't have a question on that part in the exam.
4. there is only one lecture so if you miss it, that's it, you die.
5. you cant go back to double check your answers in quizzes, if you accidentally press "next" without saving your answer, you lose mark straight away.
6. rotating lecturers means you can never get to the lecturer you want.
7. the textbook is a random collection of bits and pieces of other textbooks, some of the chapters evidently come from some books written in the last century.
8. case studies are lame.
9. journal questions are lame too.
10. tutorials are bludges and nobody does any serious work, because there isn't any. all tutorial exercises are laughable, trivial and uncomprehensible bullcrap.

kagura

HSC
Ugh, I left out two short answers because I ran out of time. -_-

beefnoodle

HSC
I only attended 5 lectures. Have never studied throughout the semester, not even 1 hour. I just crammed all the lectures on the night before the exam. I reckon I'll get around 60% for the final, just enough to get a pass. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)