management strategies for change (1 Viewer)

Blondiee

hey im studyin for an exam tmrrw if anyone can answer this question it wuld be great!
when asked to explain management strategies to implement and manage change is it
i) structural responses to change
ii)'managing change effectively' ie identify need for change, set achievable goals, implement change and change models
or both? thx

danman

Probably more the second one...although that's a really dodgy part of the syllabus isn't it??? Why on earch are structural responses to change listed under nature and sources of change?....if you have time in exam list both I guess.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lewin's force field analysis right?
the one where you have to unfreeze the current situation and then implement the change and freeze it again?

AGB

HSC
this isnt a big part of the question, but it wouldnt definitely not be out of place to talk briefly about the reasons for change. this could be the first part of your report.

then you should move into, as danman said, your second point. the good thing about this structure is that it makes it a lot easier to demonstrate your point with a case study (provided you are using a case study for this assessment) i.e. it is easy to show the reason for change and how it was managed....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)