Manchester city for the title (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Nah, I just don't support Manchester United.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Newcastle supporter here.

This match is make or break for both clubs. A win for us (and the points dropped at Norwich by Arsenal) would be the final push we need to secure CL football once more, after 10 years in the wilderness. ManC failing to win will surely end any title hopes.

It will be a cracking match because we both have a reason to show up and play with our all.'

sointoyourself, how long have you been a ManC supporter?

HSC
Newcastle supporter here.

This match is make or break for both clubs. A win for us (and the points dropped at Norwich by Arsenal) would be the final push we need to secure CL football once more, after 10 years in the wilderness. ManC failing to win will surely end any title hopes.

It will be a cracking match because we both have a reason to show up and play with our all.'

sointoyourself, how long have you been a ManC supporter?
I know to be quite honest, I don't know if we'll be able to pull through- I'm thinking maybe a draw. If we don't it's our own fault though, we were doing so well at the start of the season then we blew it. But all the fans are hungry for the title. If we don't win this year though it's only a matter of time before we do, the funding we have behind us.
Ahh, since I was a kid. Despite the British side of my family being predominantly Man U fans.
My first team's Celtic though, in SPL.

Wbu how long have you supported NewC? Are you British yourself?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I know to be quite honest, I don't know if we'll be able to pull through- I'm thinking maybe a draw. If we don't it's our own fault though, we were doing so well at the start of the season then we blew it. But all the fans are hungry for the title. If we don't win this year though it's only a matter of time before we do, the funding we have behind us.
Ahh, since I was a kid. Despite the British side of my family being predominantly Man U fans.
My first team's Celtic though, in SPL.

Wbu how long have you supported NewC? Are you British yourself?
I've been supporting Newcastle since the beginning of our relegation season (08/09) and I've stuck with them since then. Crazy to think that the first season saw Newcastle get relegated and then 3 seasons later, we may just qualify for CL. That's the great thing about this club. There's always something going on.

No, I am not British but my Aussie side originated from a mix of England, Ireland and Scotland.

HSC
I've been supporting Newcastle since the beginning of our relegation season (08/09) and I've stuck with them since then. Crazy to think that the first season saw Newcastle get relegated and then 3 seasons later, we may just qualify for CL. That's the great thing about this club. There's always something going on.

No, I am not British but my Aussie side originated from a mix of England, Ireland and Scotland.
Oh okay so your just aussie that's cool,
You don't get many Newcastle fans around Australia. Usually it's just the big 3. Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh okay so your just aussie that's cool,
You don't get many Newcastle fans around Australia. Usually it's just the big 3. Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea.
I hate gloryhunters. They don't know what football is really like if they keep winning. I wouldn't be too surprised if many Liverpool "supporters" stopped bothering to watch them this season.

Sanjeet

HSC
Been following gunners since '02. They have so much potential but for some reason the squad always cracks under pressure

DavDav

Where is the Love?
HSC
Uni Grad
Just no.

City winning the title would be disastrous. United for 20 ;) :thrust:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)