• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Mandarin tutor needed (1 Viewer)

e*

HSC
Hi, I'm looking for a Mandarin tutor who can help me with spoken Mandarin. I know a bit of Mandarin, but because I haven't learned it properly, (only did it at school in Hong Kong when I was little) I want to improve my pronunciation and expand my vacabulary base.

Thank you.

JBuck

HSC
N/A
e* said:
Hi, I'm looking for a Mandarin tutor who can help me with spoken Mandarin. I know a bit of Mandarin, but because I haven't learned it properly, (only did it at school in Hong Kong when I was little) I want to improve my pronunciation and expand my vacabulary base.

Thank you.
If you are looking for tutoring in Mandarin, China Live has just started a Pilot chinese tutoring service - www.chinalive.com.au. At the moment we are looking for volunteers to participate in the pilot. If you are interested, send me an email at support@chinalive.com.au .

Participants in the Pilot will get one hour of lessons free and it will cost them nothing. Lessons are online so you will need broadband and a webcam. You can do the lessons from home and we can organise it for a time that suits you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

jason3308

HSC
I could help you chinese for free (shanghai)

I have a language studio near Jing an temple, and I have to do business with English-speaking people everyday. But, my English is so poor that I cannot express my exact meaning that I want to. So I hope that people whose native language is English can help me to improve my oral English, in return, I can help your Chinese. Such an interesting form, wish you are the one who I am looking for!
Contact: Please contact us at: amyyuori@yahoo.com.cn<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)