Mandarin tutor (1 Viewer)

e*

HSC
Hi, I'm looking for a Mandarin tutor who can help me with spoken Mandarin. I know a bit of Mandarin, but because I haven't learned it properly, (only did it at school in Hong Kong when I was little) I want to improve my pronunciation and expand my vacabulary base.

Thank you.

Maxi

Bust
HSC
e* said:
Hi, I'm looking for a Mandarin tutor who can help me with spoken Mandarin. I know a bit of Mandarin, but because I haven't learned it properly, (only did it at school in Hong Kong when I was little) I want to improve my pronunciation and expand my vacabulary base.

Thank you.
hi
id recommend u put a post in the other forum under tutoring...also try www.tutorfinder.com.au
u mite get some good results from there

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
you might also be interested in taking up as a formal program of study.

UNSW offers a Diploma of Languageshttp://www.handbook.unsw.edu.au/undergraduate/programs/2006/3417.html, which is a 42 credit point Arts major in a language. In the Chinese program of study, there are different classes for different levels of Chinese ability.

the benefits, in my view, are that it is a formal program of study (with assessments and such), you receive academic qualifications upon completion, and it can be done concurrently with your existing program of study. the cost is covered by HECS.

e*

HSC
Maxi said:
hi
id recommend u put a post in the other forum under tutoring...also try www.tutorfinder.com
u mite get some good results from there
is it just me or the link doesn;t work?

Frigid said:
you might also be interested in taking up as a formal program of study.

that chinese program sounds like a great idea but then its only for UNSW students. :(

mandy-lee

HSC
e* said:

Thank you.
Have you considered going to a Saturday school?
I attend a pretty big one in the west area

http://www.mingder.org.au/index_en.html

There's branches in the Fairfield, Cabramatta, Auburn, Birrong, Harrington area :]

Hope this helps !
Feel free to PM me for any further info :]

yinyin

HSC
N/A
heheh i can tutor you Chinese, im a native chinese cantonese speaker but i learnt Madarine since kindergarden and im now in uni and doing at chinese major for my arts degree, n for last semster i did Interpreting between Chinese and English and received a distinction grade~ Need some extra cash for my trip to China later this year~ ^_^

Xuxu..

HSC
回复: Mandarin tutor

e* said:

Thank you.
Hallo ~~~, I can tutor u Chinese if u would like to .I am pretty confident about my Chinese since I was born in China n I has finished year 11 in China .My main subject in China is social science. My email is hx_a_y@yahoo.com.cn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)