manifestations of stress (1 Viewer)

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Furious masturbation.

(I sincerely hope this has already been said in the last three pages I didn't read)
+1 (runs to toilet str8 afta post :p)

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Lol, I think my voice dropped by an octave since starting HSC. It also sounds more tired and lifeless >.<;

Also, my eyes seem to have become more sensative to the comp screen. Can't stare at it as long as I used to >.O;

Other than that, nothing much, I guess XD

Corx J

HSC
Had my first breakdown yesterday, a week before trials. Very bildungsroman, this year.

But let them come. Let the subjective assessment marks, the teacher favouritism, the endless gushing and expectation, the eternal doomsaying and well-meaning counsel. Let them wash over me like the proverbial water off a duck's back.

It's not about learning. It's about coping.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I've retreated into a world where I'm a magical man, from Happy Land, who lives in a gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane.
Oh, by the way, I was being sarcastic.[comment]Now if you did not manage to fall for the white text, then you win.[/comment]

HSC
i have seemed to develop chronic tonsilitis/colds over the past 18 months, which are especialy prominent during exam periods. I cant think of any time where I have been healthy during exams. I jokingly commented the other day that I am likely to develop cancer during the HSC but it really wouldn't surprise me.

I also get eczma. All over my arms and legs. And I get a headache. And my lack of sleep makes me more angsty then I was when i was 14.

:)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
owch you poor thing.
dont get too pressured now , only 2 more months to go ! =]

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
michelleyeaman said:
i have seemed to develop chronic tonsilitis/colds over the past 18 months, which are especialy prominent during exam periods. I cant think of any time where I have been healthy during exams. I jokingly commented the other day that I am likely to develop cancer during the HSC but it really wouldn't surprise me.

I also get eczma. All over my arms and legs. And I get a headache. And my lack of sleep makes me more angsty then I was when i was 14.

:)
Damn :(

I do hope you get better, and hopefully with the absence of stress after the HSC, it shall get better for you :)

Ellie999

HSC
hmmm manifestations of stress...
i get really dry skin that peel off (beyond flaking off)-i cant even wash my face because it hurts! argh. and then when i touch my face sometimes the skin gets cut o_O>...and it turns capsicum red! argh!
yea lol. that's what i get when i stay up beyond 10:30 at night (so frustrating
then i get gross hives, weird eating habit, fatigue, etc etc etc etc (the list goes on to infinity but i will stop here).

mandas2choc

HSC
i dont eat. or i eat way too much. i dont sleep untill 1am everyday. but thats pretty natural. i forgot to wear things. like school shirts under jumpers. thats jst plain embarassing.

oh
and i HATE english. i get 90s in every other of my subjects. and then fkn 45% in english ? how does that work?

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
mandas2choc said:
i dont eat. or i eat way too much. i dont sleep untill 1am everyday. but thats pretty natural. i forgot to wear things. like school shirts under jumpers. thats jst plain embarassing.

oh
and i HATE english. i get 90s in every other of my subjects. and then fkn 45% in english ? how does that work?
aww damn thats harsh !

i`d be really annoyed too if that was me !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)