• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Manly Suppoters (1 Viewer)

nit

HSC
I'm sticking firmly with Manly. It's so sad to see them waste such a good start to the season this year - they've slowly fallen down the rankings....now they will just make up the numbers in the finals if they make it in :(

padutz

HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
There's already a topic on hating Manly.

It's funny how all the Eagles supporters have jumped off the bandwagon.

I personally still believe that they won't make the 8.
well ur opinion dont matter mate... manly r gonna kill canberra this week and make the 8

doggies r gna beat rorters
tigers r gna beat panthers

so even if we dont win were still in the top 8

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Smokey_22 said:
Millards dictionary:

cheat: v. cheat·ed, cheat·ing, cheats
v. tr.

1, To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
2, To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
3, To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
4, To succeed through trickery or underhanded tactics: 'The Sydney Roosters are a bunch of %$*#@ng cheats'
gold gold gold

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Smokey_22 said:
Millards dictionary:

cheat: v. cheat·ed, cheat·ing, cheats
v. tr.

1, To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
2, To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
3, To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
4, To succeed through trickery or underhanded tactics: 'The Sydney Roosters are a bunch of %$*#@ng cheats'
Thats great you know how to make use of a dictionary, you want a prize? and adding your own comment about Roosters being a bunch of something cheats represented by a long phrase of symbols is just 'so' original- just really discredits ur own post as invalid even though u were making urself to be somewhat factual or something by providing a definition from a dictionary that was already hindered by your inclusion of false allegations. Ask Bookie what happens when he calls Roosters Rorts, do your fucken research and fuck off.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
kimi said:
Is there something wrong with your throat, or did someone just stab it. Dude, you're only coming 8th and u've lost by such large margins for the last few weeks. So get over it.
8th = 2 spots better than you. im not expecting manly to get into top 8. i agree, they have been playing absolutely crap football and dont deserve to be in top 8, but you cant exactly bag me for supporting "a crap team" that is placed above your own team in the ladder

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Morning Glory said:
8th = 2 spots better than you. im not expecting manly to get into top 8. i agree, they have been playing absolutely crap football and dont deserve to be in top 8, but you cant exactly bag me for supporting "a crap team" that is placed above your own team in the ladder
well, "Glory dear"- i never bagged ur team out. But u just seem to think that cos ur higher up in the ladder-ur so much better. I never said my team was better anyway, i just commented on the fact that you said u know everything, when clearly u dnt. And dnt start me on crapness.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Morning Glory said:
YOUR All CRAP!!! GO THE EELS!!! ahhh savour the moment...

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
hehehe, manly won every game @ brookie this yr that i worked @ except the cowboys one (i left with 5 mins to go as i was sick, and thats when they lost it....)

Sorry, just thought i would post something random, help ease the pain, it was clearly my fault for ur loss this weekend @ brookie as i was workin @energyaus

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
hehehe, manly won every game @ brookie this yr that i worked @ except the cowboys one (i left with 5 mins to go as i was sick, and thats when they lost it....)

Sorry, just thought i would post something random, help ease the pain, it was clearly my fault for ur loss this weekend @ brookie as i was workin @energyaus
Omg, dnt work anywhere near manly this week ok. But wait, its a Raiders homegame so...no need to worry :D.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
kimi said:
Thats great you know how to make use of a dictionary, you want a prize? and adding your own comment about Roosters being a bunch of something cheats represented by a long phrase of symbols is just 'so' original- just really discredits ur own post as invalid even though u were making urself to be somewhat factual or something by providing a definition from a dictionary that was already hindered by your inclusion of false allegations. Ask Bookie what happens when he calls Roosters Rorts, do your fucken research and fuck off.
Not being able to take a bagging with good humour or wit shows a lot about your character.

If i were in your shoes, i'd probably point out the amount of success the roosters have had in the past decade, or that they have the origin coach, instead of replying with insolent remarks such as 'you want a prize?...'so' original....fuck off'

aaaman

Banned
HSC
padutz said:
well ur opinion dont matter mate... manly r gonna kill canberra this week and make the 8

doggies r gna beat rorters
tigers r gna beat panthers

so even if we dont win were still in the top 8
ur really full of shit dis yr has been da most even ever

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
kimi said:
well, "Glory dear"- i never bagged ur team out. But u just seem to think that cos ur higher up in the ladder-ur so much better. I never said my team was better anyway, i just commented on the fact that you said u know everything, when clearly u dnt. And dnt start me on crapness.

i dont think im so much better- i was just arguing to the comment you made along the lines of "you're not right on everything because you're a manly supporter and they suck"

if you re read this statement, and then look at my comment, you will see, that clearly, in looking at the statistics, you can't bag me for following a team that "sucks" when your team is lower!! yes "kimi dear" i do think that makes you a hypocrite.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
ok i believe that after da last round of da nrl is when we can brag out manly....again :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)