Maple!!! (1 Viewer)

NT-social

HSC
has anyone bought the maple software from the UNSW bookshop? i waas just wondering how much does it cost? or is it possible to download it for free from the net???

i need to know! urgent!

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
You can 'download' it from the net, although I dont recommend it. I think its $80 from memory if you buy it legally?

NT-social

HSC
o ok! hey do u think they still have them available at the unsw bookshop??? i hope i can cause i need to buy it by tomorrow...but the thing is i read info about it on the net and we need intel pentium 3 or something man i only have 1.5 on my laptop, im not gonna buy a whole new comp for that!!!

i am in sooo much trouble!...well thats uni life!

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Pentium 1.5? I dont think there is such a thing. How old is your laptop? Im not sure if they still have maple available at the bookshop.

Last edited:

NT-social

HSC
not from the library...i mean from the bookshop.DARN!!!
well my toshiba laptop's pretty new, i got it last year it says" intel(R) pentium(R) M
processor 1.50GHZ 512MB of RAM

NT-social

HSC
kool kool!!! i just hope they still have a few copies at the bookshop...(bites nails)

brettm86

HSC
if u have a fast internet connection, linux or cygwin and a cse account u can use the graphical version of maple from home but it would be easiest just to get it installed on ur home computer

maple 10 can be downloaded easily over the edonkey network which u can connect to with shareaza that can be downloaded here

although this is clearly illegal and wrong and i strongly recommend u do not do this :mad1:

J0n

N/A
HSC
Haha, I just did the maple assignment using the console maple. It was great, except for the fact that the graphs weren't that great, so I had to just take an educated guess at the graph question.

Apart from that, it is actually a lot simpler to use, and quicker as well.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)