MAQ or USYD for Arts degree - all things considered (1 Viewer)

Starfriend

emancipation
HSC
wow.... whats disgusting is calling me racist because u disagree with me. mind you, a majority of those who did respond in that thread were not disagreeing. also if you have any problem with that thread take it up there not here.
thinking that affirmative action is wrong is different to being racist. the others thought that affirmative action wasn't the best way to work around things - you were just 'disgusted' that they had scholarship opportunities which you didn't.

im sorry, money isnt handed out willy nilly to people like you. even if it were, itd be a massive waste anyway.

Existential

HSC
N/A
thinking that affirmative action is wrong is different to being racist. the others thought that affirmative action wasn't the best way to work around things - you were just 'disgusted' that they had scholarship opportunities which you didn't.

im sorry, money isnt handed out willy nilly to people like you. even if it were, itd be a massive waste anyway.
1. post in the appropriate thread.
2. i didnt say affirmative action was wrong in principle at all, i was specific to scholarships and so was everyone else. stop putting words into my mouth and pretending you have some sort of superior moral high ground in this debate. now that's disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)