Marat Safin (1 Viewer)

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
Sweets said:
Every1s just jumping on the Marat bandwagon now. I've been there through it all, wrist injuries, brainmaladies, no.77 in the world, 2 final losses. I love the guy though.

Udachi Marat!
true that... i have been a fan of his tennis and his SEXINESS for awhile now. I also agree with the others, Marat is damn fine when he is angry...
*cries* OZ open is finished, no more Marat on our shores for 12 months :(

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Well, on Foxtel Sports channels, there's tennis all year isnt it?

*mutters* lucky ducks who get foxtel :mad:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Sweets said:
Every1s just jumping on the Marat bandwagon now. I've been there through it all, wrist injuries, brainmaladies, no.77 in the world, 2 final losses. I love the guy though.

Udachi Marat!
hey! no! i found out about him.......last year..heh..

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i think they show wimbeldon(dont know how to spell it) and the US open on normal tv but not like the aus open it is on at crappy times like 1 am...

i loved Marat for awhile now... especially when i saw him at the aus open last yr...
i wish i got to go this yr as well...

Knights_chick

I admit he is a very HOT guy, but ladies do you realise he has a pretty good looking girlfriend? Bloody hell, the good looking ones are always taken!! :)

Btw, I could never go against an aussie in a final. I was always going for Hewitt to win, but Safin was too good on the day. At least it went to a nice guy.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
:(

FROM:http://www.sportal.com.au/tennis.asp?i=news&id=62710

German Nicolas Kiefer has caused an upset at the Dubai Open, beating Australian Open champion Marat Safin in straight sets in their first round match.

Kiefer showed glimpses of the form that saw him rise to a career-high fourth in the world rankings in recent years as he beat the Russian 7-6 (7-2) 6-4.

Safin, who struggled to contend with Kiefer's volleying and cunning baseline drives blamed the defeat on the time-out he took after winning the first grand slam of the season.

"I decided to take a long time off after the Australian Open and regroup and, of course, the first match back isn't easy," he told Reuters.

"I don't have to regret that too much but, of course, it takes time to get used to competition again."

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
wow, safins quotes arent funny for once ...

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Yeah the main thing is that he won the most important match being the Aus open final :uhhuh:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hope he doesnt spiral into a philapoussiss phase lol. Only kidding :p

He won against Hewitt. That does it for me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)