Marist High Schools (1 Viewer)

Skater_bum

HSC
Any one else from a Marist school ? im a parra marist boy and proud!lol

that includes -trinity (regents , auburn ) , olmc , marist bro's burwood , and marist high in dundas, just interested of the numbers on this site .

ediisjoz

HSC
what about marist north shore?... not that i care.........because i dont go to a marist school...

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Well, this was just a search of BOSers who go to or used to go a Marist school here.

Btw, what exactly are "marist' schools?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
From Wikipeida.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marist

The Marist Brothers is a Catholic religious order of brothers and affiliated lay people. The order was founded in France, at La Valla near Lyon in 1817 by Saint Marcellin Champagnat, a young French priest of the Society of Mary (Marist Fathers).

In 1863 the Marist Brothers institute received the approbation of the Holy See.

The Marist Brothers are not clerics, but are devoted to educational work throughout the world and now conduct primary and secondary schools, academies, industrial schools, orphanages and retreat houses in 77 countries on five continents: Europe, Africa, North America, Asia, and Oceania.

Marist Brothers arrived in Sydney, Australia in 1872 where they opened their first school at St Patick's Church Hill. There are now over 300 Brothers working with young people in schools as teachers and administrators, in retreat houses and camps for young people and in other areas of ministry. Australian Marist Brothers also serve in welfare ministries working with young adults in outreach programs in Indigenous Australian communities and also in missions in nearby Papua New Guinea, Bougainville, Solomon Islands, and East Timor. Marists from Australia also serve communities in Cambodia and India.

santaslayer

HSC
I graduated from a Marist School. kogarah. :p

This is my 3rd year in uni. Long time ago.

kaylee_89

HSC
i use to go to a marist.. school
u forgot it on ur list!!>.
woolwich.. !
and also.. i dont know if you wrote it..
but also marist bros at eastwood!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
kaylee_89 said:
i use to go to a marist.. school
u forgot it on ur list!!>.
woolwich.. !
and also.. i dont know if you wrote it..
but also marist bros at eastwood!
hahaha

woolwich ay?

JeZZa89

HSC
hey i used to go to Marist College Penshurst, and i should've gone straight to Marist College Kogarah after year 10, but i got accepted into Sydney Tech.

MCP is definately one of the best schools around lol. i miss it. MCK rules too coz all the cool ppl from MCP go there (well, almost)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)