market plan? food product development assignment (1 Viewer)

da_butterfree

HSC
N/A
hey.. does anyone know how to make a market plan for food product development??
i have this assignment where we have to develop a cookie/muffin for primary school children, have no more than 2 gms fat and no less than 1 gm fibre per cookie... and yeah it cant be more than $2:50 for a box of 6!
we gotta bake it in class, package it and write a market plan for it!!! all in 1 period.. except for the market plan.. its gotta be handed in monday!
then they are gonna do these various tests.. (drop test, fragility etc.) and gonna get kids, parents and teachers to taste it!!!

i've got the recipe and stuff.. but gotta write the plan..
i've got no idea whatso ever!!

can ne1 help??
please??

thanks!

nik_noodle

HSC
i havent actually done FPD yet, but part of our assessment (just finished it on wednesday- 35%) was based on the packaging sector of it. wats ur recipe? I do business too and know a little about marketing plans.
IM me and i'll c if i can help. or email all_saints4eva@yahoo.com.au sorry i havent been in lately, ive had a HUGE week ( 6 assessment tasks, fundraising, yearbook, uni etc etc etc) and been totally stressed, not to mention just plain BUSY!
I'll pop in more thru the hols. maybe some of us could organise some kind of study group. i know a few other gossie gals who may be interested in that.
love nikki

katie01peace

HSC
Hey
would i be able to have a look at your recipe for your muffin/cookie? pleasseee
i am so stuck with my FPD assessment!
thanks

smelly111

HSC
tis assingment is sooo hard> we have to design a product to sell at a supermarket and it either has to gluten free or lactose free, I have to cook mine today hope it all goes well. Good luck everyone else

SimoneL

HSC
da_butterfree said:
hey.. does anyone know how to make a market plan for food product development??
i have this assignment where we have to develop a cookie/muffin for primary school children, have no more than 2 gms fat and no less than 1 gm fibre per cookie... and yeah it cant be more than $2:50 for a box of 6!
we gotta bake it in class, package it and write a market plan for it!!! all in 1 period.. except for the market plan.. its gotta be handed in monday!
then they are gonna do these various tests.. (drop test, fragility etc.) and gonna get kids, parents and teachers to taste it!!!

i've got the recipe and stuff.. but gotta write the plan..
i've got no idea whatso ever!!

can ne1 help??
please??

thanks!
talk about the 4p's- product, place, price and promotion...that should cover it. I have an assignment similar to that at the moment...except easier because my teacher has basically spoon fed the class bacause she thinks we're all idiots lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)