Marketing & Accounting (1 Viewer)

p00_p00

B4 u do Marketing or Accounting dont u have 2 do a Bach of Biz or commerce>>>????

What ppl doin

biz (UTS) or Commerce (NSW)

Id probly do biz cause me sis did it but if i get the marks 2 do com i mite go 2 NSW....

aLaNa

...yes, -=MLhtʻ= ------->>>

" So if sum1 gets 5%, they'll have a low rank.... "

i understand where your coming from, but im referring to the UAI not HSC mark.....OVERALL the UAI only depends on RANK. But say everyone gets around 5% in a particular course, then your HSC mark will be 5% or whatever but your RANK (UAI) could be like 80 (or even 2!!), because that is your rank depending on the performance of everyone else in that course (and also taking scaling into account, of course!) So yes, i realise what you mean, but im talking about UAI not HSC marks which are completely different.
Get what i mean ....... ??

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
but u must realise that u must do appropriatly well in your courses to attain a good UAI
scaling of courses is based on the overall canditure doing that course, and for example, the canditure ability of ppl doin IPT, on average, is signifcantly lower than the ability of ppl doin 4U math
that is why 4U scales so well, because across the board, 4U ppl do very well in all their subjects, while ppl doin IPT generally dont do well in all their subjects, and subsequently, it has shit scaling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)