Marketing double major? (1 Viewer)

Accuracy

HSC
N/A
Planning to major in marketing and have the option to double major, what would be a good double major with marketing and why?
Also, is it worth doing a double degree instead of single Bachelor of Commerce? If so, what are some recommendations? (or i should keep commerce/sci but I dont know what to major for sci component)

Thanks

jenslekman

HSC
Many people seem to do a double major with marketing and psychology. A double degree diversifies your skills and separates you from the pack. With that being said, you should only do a double degree if you're actually interested in what you're studying. So if there are no areas of science that interests you, I think you would be better off with a straight Commerce degree.

Jinks

HSC
From what i've seen a lot of people tend to major in marketing/management as a combo.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Planning to major in marketing and have the option to double major, what would be a good double major with marketing and why?
Also, is it worth doing a double degree instead of single Bachelor of Commerce? If so, what are some recommendations? (or i should keep commerce/sci but I dont know what to major for sci component)

Thanks
Take a double degree if you want to bolster your employability by studying a related field, or just want to study something you love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)