Marketing is the shittest core subject. (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
someone answer me this. to pass, do they average yuor exam marks and yuor assignemtn mark . or just the two exam marks

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
SashatheMan said:
someone answer me this. to pass, do they average yuor exam marks and yuor assignemtn mark . or just the two exam marks
Your exam marks as well as your assignment marks must equate to 50 or over for you to pass the course. However, you must also gain at least 31.5/70 (since each exam is 35%) to pass the course. So even if you got 30/30 for the exam, but under 31.5 you will fail.

I have barely started studying for the final marketing exam. I've done like half of one question. I hate it so much.

The lectures I shouldn't have bothered going to. I mean every week I literally forget what the last weeks lecture is about. This is because half the time he goes "the text covers this in detail, look at the text" or "think about it" (or cink about it" :p) It's that boring and I'm usually quite attentive. I remember computer fundamentals better than marketing even when he's talking about paper tape and such.

treason

HSC
First Marketing Class I had this semester

Lecturer: So what you all think marketing is?
Student: Stupid people using big words to sound smart

The whole room laughed their assess off.

Lecturer wasnt too impressed but...

da_cupcake

1st yr BIT @ UTS
HSC
so marketing is a waste of time? how about economics? is that better?

probably quite demanding but considering if u did eco in yr 10, 11, 12 will it be easier? :p

a_person86

HSC
Im doing marketing this summer and after having already four subjects this year, this subject is the first that has put me to sleep every lecture (so far, which is three). Possibly more the content but even when the lecturer makes a joke to keep us alert its usually lame.

Last lecture I woke up to hear him say "And thats question one of the mid-semester." Dont know why I bother sometimes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)