marketing plan for bottled water (1 Viewer)

Twisted Angel86

HSC
if anyone knows where i can get sum info on this, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Surely you wouldn't be given this assignment without first being told what a marketing plan was.... so apply the marketing plan to bottled water... it's not particularly complicated.

Twisted Angel86

HSC
its not the plan i'm having trouble with, its the bottled water part. i was just looking for resources.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Twisted Angel86 said:
its not the plan i'm having trouble with, its the bottled water part. i was just looking for resources.
You don't know what bottled water is?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Twisted Angel86 said:
was that really necessary
What was I meant to say?

You can't just say you have a problem with bottled water... if you had a more specific problem I might have tried to help.

Twisted Angel86

HSC
Without Wings said:
what sort of resources? You haven't really said what your marketing plan for bottled water is on...are you doing a marketing plan for a hypothetical bottled water and want ideas? Are you doing a marketing plan on a current bottled water brand and are looking for info...and if so which brand are you doing?

Either way the best help is probably by looking at various brands marketing strategies - most of them have marketing information on their websites or have contact details to contact them for more info...

try:
- Mount Franklin
- Piccadilly
etc

Googling will find you lots of websites :)

Thanx for ur help, got it all under control now ;)

Twisted Angel86

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
What was I meant to say?

You can't just say you have a problem with bottled water... if you had a more specific problem I might have tried to help.
maybe thats all u had to say

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)